COLLEEN’S 2018 WEEKLY #TANKA TUESDAY POETRY CHALLENGE #Haiku #84: Dignity & Success

Colleen’s back with her synonym poetry challenge!

The words to (not) use are:

Dignity & Success

Image result for harry and meghan

Google Image

An invitation
Would be classed as a triumph
Elevated pride
Seen at the royal wedding…
Now that’s one for the Grandkids!

Ritu 2018

1. Geetha B
    May 21, 2018 @ 15:31:40

I love lining up your work and reading them all and going swish swoosh with the likes 😀 It’s like handling a fairy’s wand to put some stars on your gems

2. Trackback: Colleen’s #TANKA TUESDAY #POETRY CHALLENGE, “XX,” NO. XX RECAP, #SYNONYMSONLY | Colleen Chesebro ~ The Fairy Whisperer
  3. Hélène (Willow Poetry)
    May 16, 2018 @ 17:48:22

Oh, this is lovely Ritu. So many of us will be watching this event….

4. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    May 16, 2018 @ 16:28:38

May 16, 2018 @ 15:01:42

Oh, that’s a lovely take, sis!

6. Vashti Q
    May 16, 2018 @ 02:46:10

Love it, Ritu! It’s going to be an amazing event! I can’t wait to see it.😁❤️

7. Jennie
    May 16, 2018 @ 01:05:15

Wonderful!

May 15, 2018 @ 21:10:29

But I would rather be at the Bloggers Bash with my blogily 💜💜💜 great take Sis 🌹🌹

9. Colleen Chesebro
    May 15, 2018 @ 20:45:15

Great Tanka, Ritu. I heard that Megan’s Dad isn’t coming to the wedding?? WTF? What’s wrong with the guy? Shut up and be there for your daughter. Good Grief. LOL! Sorry I got carried away. 😀 ❤

10. Annette Rochelle Aben
    May 15, 2018 @ 20:35:30

Love this! I wish them well and appreciate your tanka! ❤

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd