One-Liner Wednesday – #1LinerWeds Pantstastic!

“My colleagues think I’m Pants-(tastic)!” – Ritu

This will be the slogan on badges I think I am going to make for a new initiative I’ve started at school!

Yup, it’s that “Art of Brilliance” course that inspired it again! Check my post out about it here, if you haven’t seen it before!

He talked about special pants and the fact that every day is special, so we shouldn’t save our special pants for a particular day, but make each day count.

I got to thinking, after having seen a staff appreciation wall in another school, and came up with an underpant related idea for our establishment, and ran it past my Head, who loved it!

Anyone can take a pair of appreci-pants and write a comment celebrating another member of staff, or thanking them. It makes you feel pants (tastic) when you are appreciated!

So, here’s the poem I penned…

img_20180917_1904483768170120838013245.jpg

And these are all the bits and bobs I put together to create the display. It has been introduced to the staff who will hopefully take it on board. Whoever has seen it has said the love the idea!

I’m hoping plenty of pants will be up there over the next few days!

The badges were an idea of another colleague – I am so tempted!

For Linda’s #1LinerWeds Challenge.

152700867470418892360121820810189.jpg

1. Trackback: Phew Phriday! A Little Update | But I Smile Anyway...
  2. Jennie
    Sep 21, 2018 @ 12:43:00

This is a great idea!

3. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Sep 21, 2018 @ 00:48:02

You are sooooo cute, a wonderful poetess too, and you colleagues are a reall funn team. 🙂 Congratulations! Michael

4. joey
    Sep 20, 2018 @ 01:06:49

That’s super cute 😀

5. josypheen
    Sep 19, 2018 @ 22:51:34

This is so sweet! You really are pants-tastic!!

6. Rhonda
    Sep 19, 2018 @ 22:40:12

So funny! I love the line “pushing you over the edge-y”! Your co-workers must love you!

Sep 19, 2018 @ 19:55:02

I love everything that lifts up others and shows appreciation for them. This is a cute and funny way to do it, sis.

8. OneLife
    Sep 19, 2018 @ 19:35:36

This is the craziest and most interesting post I’ve read since morning and I am glad I read it now. Gonna smile through my sleep 😛 . Awesome idea and loved that poem to the core. Guess what ! Couldn’t help make my wife read your post and we were split in laughter and admiration.

Keep Rocking ! You are actually Pants – Tastic 😀 .

9. Invisibly Me
    Sep 19, 2018 @ 16:53:58

This is brilliant! I hope it receives many, many pants! 🙂

Sep 19, 2018 @ 15:27:24

It is a great way to lift each other and and deliver a smile.

Sep 19, 2018 @ 12:45:58

Love this Sis , how could Pants-tastic Ritu ever manage a one liner Wednesday 🙃💜💜💜 Go with the badges they are fantastic 💜💜

12. Laura
    Sep 19, 2018 @ 12:23:30

I love it! People greatly underestimate the value of an out of the blue compliment. 💛

13. Dan Antion
    Sep 19, 2018 @ 12:05:29

What a great idea. Just enough silly, but for a very good purpose. I hope it work.

14. bikerchick57
    Sep 19, 2018 @ 11:33:45

This is a wonderful way to uplift and appreciate your fellow teachers. Awesome, Ritu!

15. Claire Saul (PainPalsBlog)
    Sep 19, 2018 @ 09:05:02