Versatilio!!!! X2!!!

Uh oh… Sorry, me again!
I kinda need to put it out there, the Versatile Blogger Award has been bestowed upon me by the most amazing blogger, and my very wonderful friend Erika Kind! She herself did a mamouth 5 award post and passed the honours of one of them to me, The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you soooo much my darling friend! You make me bloggily smile everyday! 🙂
And then as I am composing this post… What should happen…? Only ANOTHER nomination for the same award!! This time from the lovely Lisa of Rebirth Of Lisa. OMG! Thank you so much Lisa!!! I am so humbled! Check out Lisa’s blog peeps, its another great read!!!

image

The Rules

*Thank the person(s) who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
*Next, select blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
*Nominate those bloggers for the Award — you may include a link to this site.
*Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself

7 Facts About Me

1) I make a mean carrot cake!! No, I don’t mean a nasty, rude, orange coloured cake, but a really good, moist one!!
2) I am addicted to a couple of shows in the Indian TV network, Start Plus, and I HAVE to record them every day to watch, come hell or high water!
3) I have a slight obsession with mango! I would eat it every day, if I could!
4) I have 9 GCSE’s, 4 A-Levels and a B/Ed (Hons) degree.
5) I don’t know when to shut up!  Seriously, I could talk for England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, sheesh, I could talk for the world!!!
6) I love Fit-flops!  Seriously, I have around 6 pairs, but I’m not as bad as my mum who probably had like 20+ pairs! Still, Like mother, like daughter!
7) I used to read a book a week, if not quicker, but since blogging, I have slowed down so much I take months to finish a book, as I am so busy reading your wonderful posts!!!

And my nominations…
All Things Chronic
BlueChickenNinja
Be Like Water
Ashok Bhatia
An Armchair Perfectionist

And, Like I always say, please don’t feel obliged to take part, but I would love to read your acceptance, if you do!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ERIKA AND LISA!!!!!
But I Smile Anyway...

1. noorainsobiya
    Jun 20, 2015 @ 19:01:41

What a great read.. Got me into a fit of goofy smiles.. Lots of love❤️❤️

2. edwinasepisodes
    Jun 19, 2015 @ 20:21:18

Well done to you. You deserve each and every award Ritu, 🙂

3. amaya911
    Jun 19, 2015 @ 15:16:20

You should get an award for having the most blogging awards! 😀 Congratulations Ritu! I like that you accept all of the awards too.

Jun 19, 2015 @ 13:02:14

5. Leanne
    Jun 18, 2015 @ 03:08:20

Wow Ritu! Congratulations!! 😀 Your “special room” won’t be big enough…maybe a castle would fit all your awards 🙂

6. ashokbhatia
    Jun 18, 2015 @ 02:33:15

Honoured, humbled and humoured, Ritu. Thank you so much for considering a lesser mortal.
    Congratulations for your bloggy Grand Slam!

7. amommasview
    Jun 17, 2015 @ 23:59:13

Congrats and well deserved 🙂

8. wafflemethis
    Jun 17, 2015 @ 23:27:01

Congrats too you
    Congrats too you
    Congrats dear Ritu
    Congrats too you.
    Mmmm Send me carrot cake now or the minions get it. Muhuhahahahaaaaaaa 😈

9. joeyfullystated
    Jun 17, 2015 @ 22:06:03

I have 9 pairs of flip flops, but I had more than twice that when I lived where it was hot all the time 🙂
    I love carrot cake! I make a mean one, too. Carrot cake is so comforting, isn’t it? It just smells like home to me.

10. The V-Pub
    Jun 17, 2015 @ 21:31:06

You and Erika ought to open up an award curio shop. You’d do very well with it! Congratulations – again! No matter how many times that you get awarded, you always respond with a wonderful acceptance. Congrats, my friend! The accolades are well deserved.

Jun 17, 2015 @ 21:28:48

Oh, Ritu, if I could I would squeeze you! Thank you for your sweet, lovely and most honoring words you had for me. Bloggily Smile… we need to keep that in mind because you to that to me too, every day! I am so glad I have you, Ritu!!!
    I was laughing when I read about your #5. I guess teacher really is the right profession for you. I love flip-flops too. But I only have 2 pairs. I am barely reading books since I am blogging too.
    Thanks again, for your friendship, Ritu! You are wonderful!