Inspired!

I though this would be a quiet evening.. no chance! Not in the world of the Ritu!

I have been baking cakes, for a multiple leaving do we have going on tomorrow, then we had dashed to the shops for some last minute things, and we were writing cars to the kids teachers.  They went to bed, then I was wrapping presents, and all sorts,  and oooh, I had something to unwrap, myself!

Chocolates, a beautifully written card, and a signed book!

Chocolates, a beautifully written card, and a signed book!

My dear Luna Blog Twin Erika had sent me a parcel in the post, and I was so touched to read the beautiful message that was accompanied with the parcel!

Me n my signed book!

Me n my signed book!

Then I got to find that the very same and wonderful lady had nominated me for an award… again!! The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

Awarded 21/7/15

Awarded 21/7/15

The rules:

1. Thank the person that nominated you.
  2. Add the logo to your post.
  3. Nominate other bloggers you think are inspiring.
  4. Answer the questions given to you.
  5. Give 5 new questions for your nominees to answer.

Erika’s Questions

1. What is your best childhood memory? I have to be honest, I don’t have one favourite memory…My childhood in general was an amazing one, and I only hope we have been able to provide the same for our children!
  2. Favorite Disney movie? Easy! Jungle Book! My all time favourite!
  3. Favorite song of all times? I rally can’t choose one song, I love far too many genres!!!
  4. Where do you get your inspiration from? The world and people around me are the ones that inspire me.
  5. What feels romantic to you? Romance is what you make it… a remembered special day, a cup of tea in bed, a bunch of flowers, all these things and more can be romantic, from the right person!

My Nominees

Writing Runway

Window With A View

Hugh’s News & Views

Jewish Books Are Awesome

Sorry, sis, I’m borrowing your questions!

1. What is your best childhood memory?
  2. Favorite Disney movie?
  3. Favorite song of all times?
  4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
  5. What feels romantic to you?

And as always, please don’t feel obliged to accept, but if you take part, do let me know!

1. edwinasepisodes
    Jul 23, 2015 @ 12:11:29

Congratulations on your award Riu, and what a fantastic gift from the lovely Erika. That is such a beautiful gesture 🙂

2. The V-Pub
    Jul 22, 2015 @ 18:28:52

You have a SIGNED copy? Alas, my copy has no such adornment. 😦

3. Hugh's Views and News
    Jul 22, 2015 @ 17:41:58

Thank you so much for nominating me for this award, Ritu. I am very honoured that you have nominated me, and even though my blog went ‘award free’ earlier this year, I am always very touched that people still think of me when nominating other bloggers.

Your nomination also highlighted to me that, for some reason, I was no longer following your blog. I’ve no idea how that happened, other than it was the mysterious and naughty ‘unfollow’ fairy that has been up to her tricks again. Anyway, thank for for the award and for helping me catch that naughty fairy out!

4. Free Writer
    Jul 22, 2015 @ 17:03:17

Thank you for nominating!

5. Bhramori
    Jul 22, 2015 @ 12:15:03

I loved reading your answers! 🙂

Jul 22, 2015 @ 08:33:36

Thank you, Ritu, for this flattering post. I don’t know what to say. I am so happy that you are happy with the parcel (and the content). Actually that was, what I wanted. Your answers are simply Ritu 🙂 Let’s keep up the mutual inspiriation. Btw. I don’t get that with the images… I give it up now… haha.
    Love you lots, my sweet English/Indian sister.

7. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Jul 22, 2015 @ 03:48:13

How thoughtful! That’s such a lovely gesture. Congratulations on your award, Ritu! 🙂

8. wafflemethis
    Jul 22, 2015 @ 00:17:11

Double whammy what a fantastic gift you have had this evening from big Sis. She’s a star just like little Sis☺

9. amommasview
    Jul 22, 2015 @ 00:15:51

Awesome! And not only did you get nominated and a signed book but you also got Kägi Frets!!!!