Bollywood – Kids Logic Part 42

We took the kids to watch a Bollywood film a couple of years ago, their first experience watching a 3 hour musical marathon in the cinema.

It was a great film, Chennai Express, I recommend to anyone who hasn’t seen it!

Antsy way, back to the kids, or Lil Princess anyway…

End of film climax… Hero, bloodied from fighting for his love, hugs heroine. All the viewers in the cinema are happy, true love prevails!

LP: but what about her hair??!! She’ll get blood all over it!

Typicall girl!!!

1. Trackback: Bollywood – Kids Logic Part 42 | The Wind Girl
  2. georgeforfun Life's too short to be miserable or serious anymore!
    Aug 28, 2015 @ 21:32:45

Reblogged this on georgeforfun.

3. whimsical90
    Aug 28, 2015 @ 06:53:46

haha…cute..:D

4. Julz.......artist, blogger, photographer, graphic designer
    Aug 27, 2015 @ 23:55:24

lol

5. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Aug 27, 2015 @ 23:41:55

😊

6. wafflemethis
    Aug 27, 2015 @ 20:21:14

Hahaaa girls.πŸ˜‚

7. Aby
    Aug 27, 2015 @ 20:15:35

She has logic and I hope she didn’t come out confused. For, going by the Indian Movie protocols, Heroine will still look gorgeous and spiffy at the end despite being dragged over blood and dust for god knows how many times.

Aug 27, 2015 @ 20:11:10

LOL!!!

9. Trudy
    Aug 27, 2015 @ 20:04:42

I dislike the ones that are too modern where the girls are basically naked and making out on screen. Old fashioned me!

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

So Many Mistakes

a guide to bad dating

From Michigan to Germany

A family from Michigan living abroad in Germany.

Rachael's thoughts...

On tips and tools for working in PR, living in the North East and much more.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.