Tree #writephoto

Sue Vincent over at Daily Echo has given us this photo as our prompt…

tree

I must admit my mind went a bit more ‘adult’ when looking at this photo…

Submissive

Trussed up and wanting

Unclothed and in submission

Pure debauchery

Ritu 2016

Erm, could it be to do with the genre of book I am reading at present…?

Anyway, the photo also reminded me of a picture I took last year, of a local tree that was, in comparison to the above one, rather modest! See for yourself!

wpid-20150715_202227.jpg

These trees, eh!

1. Trackback: Photo prompt round-up – Tree #writephoto | Daily Echo
  2. R. Todd
    Apr 09, 2016 @ 20:19:39

Ok, you are not alone. I saw the photo and immediately went to three different “adult” thoughts. I was glad when I read your words that I was not alone in this. And I’m not reading any books… I think I’m just broken. o.O

3. rivrvlogr
    Apr 09, 2016 @ 15:17:04

This is great. I had been mulling the idea of a being suffocated, strangled by an obsessive man. Yours is a much better take.

4. mihrank
    Apr 09, 2016 @ 08:47:18

to the point, precise!!

5. Trackback: Tree from Ritu #writephoto | Daily Echo
  6. elementhealing
    Apr 09, 2016 @ 05:18:02

it’s a clever take on the first one. The second one leaves me wondering what the girl is now wearing to the beach if she left her bathing suit on the tree!

Apr 09, 2016 @ 01:54:27

Haha…. great take, Sis! I can relate to your thoughts…. 😉

Apr 08, 2016 @ 18:41:00

I never knew trees were such exhibitionist!

9. Sue Vincent
    Apr 08, 2016 @ 17:57:54

Nice 🙂

10. Judy Martin
    Apr 08, 2016 @ 16:36:35

Ooooh sis, I loved your haiku, very sexy! Thought the bikini tree was a bit mad though! 🙂

11. Geetha B
    Apr 08, 2016 @ 10:24:58

😀 Both are equally mind boggling in a very sexy way

12. Emmanuel Muema
    Apr 08, 2016 @ 09:55:03

Ignore that your

13. Emmanuel Muema
    Apr 08, 2016 @ 09:54:34

Yaaay, I’m your the first to like…..That second pink donned tree is breathtaking in a bad way

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

So Many Mistakes

a guide to bad dating

From Michigan to Germany

A family from Michigan living abroad in Germany.

Rachael's thoughts...

On tips and tools for working in PR, living in the North East and much more.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.