FFF31 – Monster

After a loooong time, Matt The Book Blogger is back with his weekly Flas Fiction Foray musical prompts for a 100 word flash fiction piece.

Neon Music Sign

The song is Inner Dragon’s Monster, not a song I had heard before…

Looking at the back of my hands, covered in coarse hair, I felt my blood boil.
What did I do to deserve this?
I curse the family into which I was born, where we all were suffering the same affliction. We were always told to stick together, because no one would understand…
Every month, as the full moon came out, my transformation began.  I had to hide. No one could know my secret.
It had put a stop to any possible relationships, after all which guy in their right mind would be able to cope with dating a monster like me?

1. kritsayvonne
    May 10, 2016 @ 13:11:18

Great to be reading your flash fiction again. X

2. Trackback: Flash Fiction Foray-‘Monster’ | The Book Blogger
  3. Bee Halton
    May 05, 2016 @ 20:27:53

Not sure if I wanted to like this one. It is sad but so well written 🙂

4. KL Caley
    May 04, 2016 @ 21:30:26

Oooh I’ve never heard of this challenge, very interesting. You’ve done a great job of the prompt Ritu, who can resist a werewolf tale?! Love it. KL ❤

May 04, 2016 @ 22:20:59

Thank you KL!
      Matt started it last year as a new blogger, and I have been taking part since he started, but he had a break due to studying…. he’s back now, and it is a fun challenge!

5. jacquelineobyikocha
    May 04, 2016 @ 18:32:45

What a shame. I feel sorry for the poor human.

6. Chris White
    May 04, 2016 @ 13:44:43

Excellent Ritu. Ah yes …. werewolves. Nicely written.Always wear moonscreen.

May 04, 2016 @ 07:48:59

Awesome take, Sis! The perspective of the monster, great! Good morning, Sis!

8. Judy Martin
    May 04, 2016 @ 07:42:47

Great take on this Sis 🙂

9. sheldonk2014
    May 04, 2016 @ 03:58:30

🙂

10. wafflemethis
    May 04, 2016 @ 00:46:39

Brilliant Sis. It’s good to be back.😙

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...