I’ve Only Gone And Instagrammed Myself!

Well I’ve done it, kinda climbed into the more modern era!

I downloaded Instagram a few weeks ago, finally deciding I needed to see what it was all about. And Snapchat.

I’ve been reading a book called Techbitch by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza. It’s about an old skool fashion editor coming back to work, after a lengthy sick leave, to find her position has been all but usurped by a young, tech savvy harridan, Eve, who wants to do away with print magazines, and have apps for everything instead.

In the book, Imogen, the unlikely heroine, goes through a huge metamorphosis, learning the ways of the tech world, and embracing all the social media out there, beyond Facebook.

It was a great read, by the way, I finished it within a day!!

Modern chick lit with none of the wishy washy romance, but a good storyline!

Where was I? Back to the point in hand!c I feel a bit like Imogen, clutching at my FB account. I know where I am with that! Twitter is there for the blog. I still don’t quite grasp it, but it’s there! I use Whatsapp. LinkedIn is all linked up.

So I decided to try old (new) Instagram… What fun! I’m all about the filters and hashtags now!!!

Snapchat is great for immediate entertainment for the kids, but I won’t use it properly.

But HELLO INSTAGRAM!

I’m loving it!

So, if you are an Instagrammer, find it in your hearts to follow lil old me!

@phantom_giggler

Just like my Twitter handle – @phantomgiggler

And Facebook my page – But I Smile Anyway

And, (shameless plug!) while I’m at it… Dud you check out my poetry book, Poetic RITUals? It’s got 5 five star reviews so far on Amazon.co.uk!

Click Here to go to the Amazon of your country to pick up a copy, paperback or Kindle, and if you do, please let me know what you think! The Look Inside feature is also activated, so you can have a glance, try before you buy, if you like!

Then there is my Author page you can peruse if you like too!

Oh, and Goodreads too!

Have a fantastic Thursday Peeps!

1. Rareity
    Aug 05, 2016 @ 16:43:25

I’m headed right over

2. wwwpalfitness
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 20:04:34

I’ve been curious as to what program you used to cartoon yourself? I have some but do not see that type of option and there are ppl doing cartoons and anime daily, lol

Aug 04, 2016 @ 20:14:56

I use Bitmoji, Paul!

• wwwpalfitness
        Aug 04, 2016 @ 22:56:10

Damn I thought you designed the cartoon yourself. πŸ™‚ I saw the site:)

Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:00:20

I can draw a little..but definitely not that well and consistently lol!!!

• wwwpalfitness
        Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:02:06

I didn’t realize it was the default. LOL. I have ppl saying use Gimp and they do anime and I can use it for some things but not fleshing out a person. An Avatar maker, much better option!

Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:03:49

It works well!! I love it!!

• wwwpalfitness
        Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:06:11

It looks like an interesting site and I put it in faves. I have so so much and not much of it is good on my plate. But making an Avatar is fun!

Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:06:57

Yay! Think of fun stuff for a while Paul 😊

• wwwpalfitness
        Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:15:52

Yea my ex boss owes me 4k, my eviction date is all but set, my ex boss just got out of jail and instead of paying me is claiming I was 1099 last year and he is just getting caught up, my bike, died a horrible death. The person who made it left my hanging all day. I had several things to sell him and hoped he would give me a beater back rim while taking a second bike, a tea cart and my bench press. That way I could get around for the next two weeks while awaiting getting kicked out and his truck crapped out. I am hoping my uncle, who had my grandparents take my mother, 1 month after she passed, out of their will, got everything and says I am doing great come out. Umm you got handed 250000. I would be doing 5xs better. I need you to realize that 1/3rd of what you took was mine and my sisters. But no he asks me to have the sister kicking me out for a reason her bf said I will not help with bills if your brother is here, he thinks me saying I will leave a week or two early will have a girl who would not lend 5 dollars to anyone without paperwork and he said try to get a few 1000, mind you he has a 300k house paid off, works 60 hours and has 100k in cars and he wants me to shop for help. My family really sux

Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:34:12

Jeez…. That really does suck.
        As much as I love my family, I really know how much they can f things up for a person too (((hugs))) Paul

• wwwpalfitness
        Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:42:35

It comes at you from all different angles with me. I sometimes just tell it like it is as my real life is messed up enough:)

Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:43:59

Best to keep mother straight forward Paul 😊

Aug 04, 2016 @ 23:44:11

Mother?! It. I meant it!

• wwwpalfitness
        Aug 05, 2016 @ 00:32:50

Well Mother has been gone 13 years. All else is how many things nobody knew, except me

3. Alok Singhal
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 19:26:04

I am on Insta too (set it up last Dec), but have a good following now for my pics πŸ™‚

Aug 04, 2016 @ 16:06:58

Wow, you are big in social media, Sis! I wish you a lot of fun and I can imagine this is totally yours! You won’t find me on Instagram though. I am already struggling to keep up with WP and Twitter…. neglecting FB totally. Simply no time left for it… lol!

5. keen peach
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 15:37:51

I will follow you on IG! I’m not yet into Snapchat. It freaks me out haha.

6. vanbytheriver
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 13:11:13

Good for you. I keep up with my daughter’s new puppy. She has her own Instagram account. ☺ I really should get on board.

7. oxygen4thejourney
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 13:04:03

I’ve followed you 🎈
    I’m @oxygen4thejourney πŸ™‚

8. Sandra J. Jackson
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 12:42:32

Got you likes and followed on all accounts. 😊

9. kingsoracle
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 12:14:37

Will go look you up girl! πŸ˜€

10. Judy Martin
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 12:00:01

You go girl! I am also on Instagram but keep forgetting to post! I’m a bit of a failure on it. I will look you up though ;-p

11. Prajakta
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 10:25:12

Well… Welcome Aboard and Happy you took the plunge. I did that a few months back and well, I miss my non-cyber life πŸ˜›

12. angelswhisper2011
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 10:17:04

Welcome to cyber world, Ritu. We follow you on IG πŸ˜‰ Pawkisses for a Happy Day πŸ™‚ ❀

13. Chris White