Playing With Food #fruitart – Lil Man’s Creations!

I guess my healthy eating may have rubbed off on at least one member of my family!

For the last few days, straight after lunch, Lil Man has been getting creative with fruit!

Remember when you were younger? When your parents would always tell you off for playing with your food? Well, this is one time, I think I don’t need to say anything.

Check out his creations! And he eats them all up after, along with extra as he is creating!

In fact, if this way of playing encourages kids to eat fruit, I say PLAY MORE!

I Instagrammed (maybe I am getting addicted to this Instagram…) with the hashtags #fruitart #healthykids and we even got the attention of Delmonte! Lil Man was rather chuffed!

He’s Fruit-mous!

Any other Fruity ideas Peeps?

Aug 09, 2016 @ 17:17:58

So he should excellent!! Way to go Lil Man!!

2. Zineb
    Aug 09, 2016 @ 14:31:36

This is genius! I’m nearly 18 years old but God I’m so tempted to try this, at least it’ll get me to get some fruit inside my body! Thanks for sharing and motivating, Ritu.💙

3. Judy Martin
    Aug 09, 2016 @ 08:20:18

Fantastic! Clever Lil Man, and such a healthy hobby to have too 🙂

Aug 09, 2016 @ 07:07:41

Oh, that’s is really great! That motivates everyone! What a healthy game 😊

5. New Journey
    Aug 09, 2016 @ 05:56:10

We are huge fruit peeps….big bowls of fresh fruit salads, it also works great for smoothies….love the fruit art…kat

6. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Aug 09, 2016 @ 00:24:13

How fun! Lil Man is quite creative! 🙂

7. Barb Knowles
    Aug 08, 2016 @ 23:44:36

Yes this definitely screams PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD ALL YOU WANT!

8. Becky Ellis
    Aug 08, 2016 @ 23:08:32

This fruit is cute! Keep playing with your food Lil Man!