Ritu’s Healthy Living – Week 25

wp-1477781949515.png

It’s been a naughty week again! I have felt like I had hollow legs for a few days, and I just ate, and ate, and ate… all the wrong stuff! Crisps, chocolates, more crisps… I just couldn’t stop!

It didn’t help that we had a function to attend which meant a load of food that was lovely but not cooked in the healthiest way, and a beautiful box of Indian sweets gifted to us, which only I would eat!

But I did try to stay on track for a couple of days. It wasn’t easy. I didn’t want to go back on all that effort I had put in!

I also popped into my local Iceland, where they stock frozen and chilled Slimming World products. If you buy 3 of their meals, you got some free, limited edition Muller Light yoghurts, which I wanted to try!

And I managed to do my dance class too! An hour of jumping around… I broke a sweat this week!

And the results?

Maintained!

wp-1485500591945.jpg

Neither up nor down! So I am still at 22.5lb off with Slimming World, And 27.5lb off since I started this journey. That elusive 0.5lb  is still out of my reach, but I WILL get there and hit that 2 stone mark!

So, until next week Peeps! Maybe that 0.5lb will be within my grasp next week!

1. RayneLynne
    Jun 30, 2017 @ 15:24:53

Great post, Ritu! Happy to hear you’re getting back on track!!! I love where you’re going with this…It’s important to remove foods that don’t serve you. All food is either alkaline or acidic forming. If your body is more acidic, you are more prone to disease, illness, bacteria and viruses. One of the things that always scares me is….if you think about that one food you crave, that one food is the one causing the most damage to your body! Scary thought!
    Kassy | https://syrahandsmoothies.com

2. Guilt Free Hogs And Everything Else
    Feb 07, 2017 @ 19:20:35

good one 🙂

3. keen peach
    Jan 29, 2017 @ 12:59:41

Woohoo!!! You Heald your own and didn’t gain!!! Wai to go!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

4. Holistic Wayfarer
    Jan 29, 2017 @ 04:54:25

Still a great record to hold.

Jan 28, 2017 @ 17:38:12

Ooh, I am so pleased for you Sis You WILL et that last litte bit off, I have no dfoubt

Jan 28, 2017 @ 10:32:27

Well done, Ritu. Healthy eating and exercise, you are a super star. I managed to squeeze Pilates in this morning.

Jan 28, 2017 @ 10:37:23

Thanks Robbie ! It’s taken Me months to fit exercise into my schedule!!!! But I’ll try to keep it going!!! Pilates is so good for you!!

7. Parul Thakur
    Jan 28, 2017 @ 05:48:44

You will get there Ritu. A little cheat here and there is okay. Btw, the pictures! Ah!

8. Lisa A.
    Jan 28, 2017 @ 04:17:09

Good job, Ritu! I’d like to taste the 4th photo. What is it? It looks pretty good!

Jan 28, 2017 @ 03:32:29

Do you have an extra fork, spoon and knife Sister?!! Glad the scales remained balanced!!

10. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Jan 28, 2017 @ 01:11:03

Fantastic, Ritu!! I’m so happy for you. Just remember that muscle weighs more than fat. Sometimes it’s better to judge yourself by how your clothes fit rather than only using a scale. Your progress is wonderful, and those entrees look great! Have a nice weekend! 🙂

11. soulwriterforhim
    Jan 27, 2017 @ 23:17:05

You look like you did pretty good. Why beans on bread? What exactly is it? It looks good, are they baked beans? Just curious of the foods.

12. pranabaxom
    Jan 27, 2017 @ 21:42:27

I am glad I finished my sandwich before looking at the photos of all those yummy food. I may have drooled on my office table otherwise.😊
    Don’t tempt too much. I may be tempted to drop in uninvited.

13. sheldonk2014
    Jan 27, 2017 @ 21:10:54

Finding a balance with food is a killer
    Especially when the kind of schedule you keep

Jan 27, 2017 @ 20:57:52

You know what? it can likely be that due to your dancing you built up some muscles. You may have lost weight on one side but put on muscles. So don’t get tricked. You might have already reached your 2 stones! You feel it in your body!

Jan 27, 2017 @ 20:49:45

I am sure that you will get there soon !!

16. liveandlovetheadventure
    Jan 27, 2017 @ 20:01:01

Those pictures are making me hungry!