As you know, I am embarking on a month of love related posts, be it creative or thoughts from the heart. I don’t know if anyone is interested in accompanying me on my journey of ‘love’ but if you are crazy enough to join me, here are the rules.
- Below are a set of possible prompts, if you need them. They are a mixture covering many aspects of ‘love’.
- Please don’t feel tied to this list, you can post whatever you want, as long as it’s love related, be it poetry, prose, opinion, photos, or even songs!
- If it makes life easier, tie it in with other prompts or challenges you may already take part in. Just remember the #Loveuary tag and ping back to my daily post!
- I will aim to post daily at around 5am GMT, so if you are taking part, try and link back to my #Loveuary post of the day, so I can read your post, and others can also pay you a visit.
- Tag your posts with #Loveuary so they can be found a little easier too!
- Ping back to my post of the day, or leave me a link in the comments to your post for that day.
- Take a look at other entries and share a little (or a lot!)… Let’s feel the Blog Lurve!
- Feel free to use my little logo below.
- Another aside… if you can’t post daily don’t worry, that’s my madness! If you fancy joining in for a few days that is cool too!!! Just link back to me on those days!!!
A definition – “A month to celebrate love in it’s entirety.”
Some post ideas…
Your definition of love
As a parent
Valentines – Romance
What does love mean to kids
To be loved
Never ending love
I’m going to use the first one as my starting point tomorrow, and shall concentrate on my family this first week, after all, they are the reason I am here and able to love today!
So, what you waiting for? Get your Blog Lurve on Peeps!!!!
And have a wonderfully love filled #Loveuary!