#JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 31st/17 – Detritus

The last day (sob sob!) of #JusJoJan 2017 by Linda!

The Just Jot It January 31st prompt, brought to you by Lorraine of My Frilly Freudian Slip, is: “Detritus.” Use it any way you’re inspired to. And make sure you stop by and say hi to Lorraine as well! Here’s her blog:  https://myfrillyfreudianslip.wordpress.com/

Sometimes I wonder why you are here.

Yes you, the reader!

I don’t half post some rubbish, or detritus, as it were, yet you still keep coming back for more!

I’d hate for this to be an awful last post for the challenge but I simply can’t think of anything else to write!!!

Thank you, Linda for a fabulous start to my 2017 with this awesome challenge of yours, and huge appreciation to those bloggers who helped Linda host it, and to those that came up with the various prompt words! You are all most definitely NOT rubbish!!!

Luv y’all heaps!

Oh, and I have started a new thing for February, if any of you daily posters are interested in a little extra challenge!!

Check out my post here!

jjj-2017

Jan 31, 2017 @ 19:36:59

No Detritus here you silly billy just great, happy, sad and heartwarming blog ..the whole spectrum of talent! 🙂

Jan 31, 2017 @ 18:31:27

Your post can never be described as detritus Sis. I will also miss JusJoJan. Linda is such a star by keeping it going for us this year!
    I will, of course, be joining in with your Loveuary!

Jan 31, 2017 @ 16:54:20

Enjoyed your January journey of prompts Sister!

4. Dan Antion
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 13:35:26

Well, I have been here because you responded to the JusJoJan prompt the day I hosted it. I wouldn’t care what you posted, I was glad I didn’t mess things up and leave Linda with crickets chirping on her page. I’m not a daily blogger and not always a daily reader, but I’m not going away. This has been fun!

Jan 31, 2017 @ 10:20:13

Haha… I am glad you post the way you do which is the reason we are all coming to see you daily, Sis 💖

6. TanGental
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 09:00:02

Well done on doing them all Ritu. And I don’t buy the rubbish analogy for your blog: look st it this way. We don’t know what 90 plus percent of DNA is for so some have named it ‘junk’ but just because we (i.e. Your readers) haven’t worked you out yet doesn’t make your posts rubbish!

7. Lorraine
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 08:41:21

Wishing you all the best of luck with this.

8. Lorraine
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 08:35:09

Once started, daily prompts become cherished moments — good for you to start one for February.