Day 11 #Loveuary❤ -Passion

loveuary

“Passion can come without love, it’s true, but true passion is only felt with the one you love.” – Ritu

And a little limerick, to lighten the mood!

There once was a girl filled with passion
For everything very high fashion
Silk stockings she bought
Her mother was fraught
For she’d used their very last ration!

Ritu 2017

loveuary-logo

Remember, feel free to take part in #Loveuary! Just ping back to the daily post, as in this one for today! And if you are at a loss for a prompt, then visit my rules post here for a list of prompt suggestions!

1. Wafflemethis
    Feb 13, 2017 @ 02:36:30

😍😍😍

2. Debbie H
    Feb 12, 2017 @ 02:50:04

I’ve written another #Loveuary post today – all about my love of blogging and my family of bloggers. Hope you like it!

3. Trackback: A family of bloggers – Deb's World
  4. shanjeniah
    Feb 12, 2017 @ 01:07:29

I really enjoyed that, Ritu! Today, I’ve got a man on the spot.

5. Trackback: Get To Know Me Tag – Erika Kind
    Feb 11, 2017 @ 19:46:47

I love this Sis,the limerick was brilliant and the quote is perfect 🙂

7. Sri Sudha K
    Feb 11, 2017 @ 18:51:16

Hi ritu, my contribution for today

8. dornahainds
    Feb 11, 2017 @ 16:50:54

Aye, those are some dangerous, passionate times. (@–>–)

Feb 11, 2017 @ 14:34:13

Love it Sister!! 😊

10. Teagan Geneviene
    Feb 11, 2017 @ 11:47:03

Ha! I suppose that otherwise it’s just simple lust. But I might need my morning coffee before I think too hard about the difference between the two. 🙂 A profound thought, Ritu. The limerick was delightful. Happy pre Valentine’s Day. Hugs.

Feb 11, 2017 @ 10:27:19

Yes! Great take! Saw my daughter in that poem…. haha!

Feb 11, 2017 @ 10:14:04

Lovely Ritu has a real wartime feel to it!! 💜

13. Trackback: Loveuary Day 11 :To Be Loved | willowdot21
  14. Trackback: Day 11 #Loveuary – Passion | Ladyleemanila

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.