Day 25 #Loveuary ❤ – Chocolate

loveuary

Mmmm, Chocolate! I LOVE chocolate.

No seriously, I am not exaggerating. I really do LOVE chocolate. One day many years ago, I had a food sensitivity testing done, as I was getting itchy all the time, and one of the foodstuffs that came up for me to avoid was, Shock, Horror! Chocolate!

I decided then and there that a life of itching was preferable to an existence without the cocoa gold! Existence, that is exactly what it would be…not living life if I had to give up chocolate!

I can happily eat pretty much all chocolate. Plain, Milk, White, flavoured, chocolate coated anything (almost!) but my absolute favourite… Malteasers!

2016-06-08-19.26.53.jpg.jpeg

And so, an ode to Malteasers just had to be written!

Oh glorious globes of pleasure
Bringing joy I just can’t measure
I love how you taste
Never eat you in haste
Each nibble of you do I treasure!

Ritu 2017

loveuary-logo

Remember, feel free to take part in #Loveuary! Just ping back to the daily post, as in this one for today! And if you are at a loss for a prompt, then visit my rules post here for a list of prompt suggestions!

1. Osyth
    Feb 28, 2017 @ 11:07:47

My eldest daughter always called Maltesers ‘More Teezers’ 😊

2. shanjeniah
    Feb 26, 2017 @ 05:32:34

3. Traci York
    Feb 25, 2017 @ 20:00:18

Perfect ode, not just to Malteasers (which I’ve never had, but love their American cousin, Whoppers), but to all chocolate! ❤

4. dornahainds
    Feb 25, 2017 @ 16:25:52

Scrumptious.

5. pensitivity101
    Feb 25, 2017 @ 12:26:53

White toblerone, currently £1 for a 170g bar (prior to shape change). Even being diabetic, I will still eat chocolate, though I’m not the chocaholic in the family.

Feb 25, 2017 @ 10:44:27

I was sure to see Maltesers showing up with this prompt. Ha, and I love your play of words with the name 😄 Too true!

Feb 25, 2017 @ 08:58:35

Muuuum!! Lovely Sis I can taste it now!💖💗💖💓💜

8. Trackback: Loveuary Day 25: Emotion | willowdot21
  9. Trackback: #Loveuary Day 25 Things That Make Me Happy
  10. Miriam
    Feb 25, 2017 @ 06:38:31

Love your poem! And I love chocolate too, all sorts though I’m particularly partial to dark chocolate. ❤️🍩

Feb 25, 2017 @ 06:17:21

Malteasers ❤

12. sheldonk2014
    Feb 25, 2017 @ 05:56:45

I feel the same way

13. wwwpalfitness
    Feb 25, 2017 @ 05:36:09

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

14. shanjeniah
    Feb 25, 2017 @ 05:35:45

I’m hugely partial to Ghiradelli Darks. Just the right amount of sweet…a little like this post:

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.