Day 12 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 12 of#musicalmarch🎵!

Again going back to the 90’s for my Western song today!

Mark Morrison and Return of The Mack! I remember seeing him going into a club, while I was at university, a tiny figure wrapped up in this HUGE full length fur coat.. totally pimping it! He was jailed for some reason or another shortly after!

And this Bhangra number is a song that we like to sing to my Lil Princess when she is having tantrums of epic proportions… oh and Hubby Dearest has been known to sing it to me on occasion… don’t know why he would do that… ;P Drama Queen by Bups Sagoo

musicalmarch

1. Rae Longest
    Mar 13, 2017 @ 22:21:09

Cute! I like!

2. Trackback: Musicalmarch: Day 13 Lambarda. | willowdot21
  3. Shivangi
    Mar 13, 2017 @ 01:05:12

Love this bhangra number…! And how are you doing Ritu?

Mar 12, 2017 @ 17:24:49

Drama queen..not you Sister 😅 Return of the Mack can’t remember the last time I heard it!

Mar 12, 2017 @ 15:37:56

I ahven’t heear ‘Return of the Mack’ for ages, Sis. Love that song.
    The ‘Drama Queen’ one was quite catchy actually and very upbeat. 🙂

6. Lisa W Tetting
    Mar 12, 2017 @ 15:29:39

I remember Return of the Mack! It got a lot of AirPlay here in the US.

7. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵🎵Day 12 Inheritance track to my boys. | willowdot21
    Mar 12, 2017 @ 13:46:33

Both Fab Sis, loving all the Asian music 💗💞💞

Mar 12, 2017 @ 11:20:04

Also new to me! I think that era passed me unnoticed… lol!

10. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 12 | Syl65's Blog
  11. Trackback: Musical March – Day 12 💝 – Emotions That Matter.
  12. Lisa A.
    Mar 12, 2017 @ 05:58:49

I wrote about this one sometime back. Lol. I remember when you blogged about him before.

13. mihrank
    Mar 12, 2017 @ 05:10:58

Ritu – I have to admit, you have a great collection of taste…