The Annual Bloggers Bash Awards Nominations Are OPEN!

Oh, it’s time to put your thinking caps on. Is there a blogger you would like to nominate for any of the categories detained in the post below?

• Best Overall Blogger
  • Funniest Blogger
  • Most Inspirational Blogger
  • Most Informative
  • Best Book Review
  • services To Bloggers
  • Hidden Gem
  • Newcomer Blogger
  • Best Pal

Well if you’d like to see your favourite bloggers up for nominations, then please visit Sacha’s post and fill in the nominations form!

You can only nominate in each category once, and must adhere to the rules that are outlined in Sacha’s post.

So hurry! Get nominating!

Nominations close 8th May, then the voting will commence soon after!!!

Then soon enough it will be voting time!!!!!

The Bloggers Bash is now less than 2 months away, which means the ABBAs (Annual Bloggers Bash Awards) are back! Every year, we run a set of awards nominated and voted for by you. And if you don’t know what the Bloggers Bash is, DAMN you should. It’s an annual get-together for all bloggers from all…

via NOMINATIONS for the 2017 Bloggers Bash Awards are now LIVE #MondayBlogs #BloggersBash — Sacha Black

1. Tanya MacPherson
    Jul 04, 2017 @ 09:37:48

I’d be honoured if you’d check out https://tanyatale.wordpress.com/2017/06/30/back-with-a-bang/

2. April Munday
    Apr 18, 2017 @ 09:00:14

Now I’m having to do some thinking and it’s hard.

3. Ritu
    Apr 18, 2017 @ 08:51:10

Of course! She would appreciate that!!

4. The Showers of Blessing
    Apr 18, 2017 @ 07:37:39

Are you hosting it or Sasha is hosting?

5. Raj
    Apr 18, 2017 @ 07:03:01

Time to come back just to vote for someone 🙂

6. fattymccupcakes
    Apr 17, 2017 @ 17:12:10

Are nominations only open to the bloggers attending in the UK? I am so sad I am not going :(((

7. Colors of my life
    Apr 17, 2017 @ 16:02:55

Thanks for sharing, how can I share this blog at my end?

Apr 17, 2017 @ 11:22:10

Exciting or what!

Apr 17, 2017 @ 10:43:33

Thanks for sharing! Will head over to Sacha’s asap!

Apr 17, 2017 @ 09:44:04

This is such fun. I have already done three nominations but have to give a bit of a think to some of the categories.

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...