One Liner Wednesday Shoes – #1LinerWeds

Linda’s #1LinerWeds challenge is upon us…

Seriously… How does a child manage to come home in two different shoes… different style, and even different size… not to mention both are left sides of a pair… and still not notice?!

20170703_174040

Yes, yes, I know it’s one line and all that, but I had to explain! Lil Man came home after a PE lesson that day in one of his shoes, and another two sizes too small! Admittedly the shoes were in his bag as he came home in his trainers, but for a short while he had actually worn them, and still not noticed!!!!

Had to do a mad dash three weeks before the end of the school year to get him a new pair of shoes for school.. never cheap at the best of times… because school are sticklers for correct uniform, and it was unlikely that the other show would get recovered!

We were the responsible ones though, and got him to take the odd shoe back to school, to lost property, in case it’s partner was to turn up! Maybe, just maybe, his other one will get handed in too!

Jul 08, 2017 @ 21:23:37

Oh it is so annoying, especially right before the holidays. Miss Hap can get through a pair of shoes in a couple of months but I haven’t known her to wear odd ones yet!!! I cannot believe the other family didn’t return the other shoe!

2. LindaGHill
    Jul 08, 2017 @ 03:49:04

The things kids wear and don’t notice, eh? It must be a universal thing. Mine’s always going out with his shoes on the wrong feet.

3. Leanne
    Jul 06, 2017 @ 04:08:03

LOL! πŸ˜€

4. John Holton
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 18:44:16

Maybe he found the other shoe and liked it so much he wore it home.

5. Helen Jones
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 18:42:11

That’s hilarious! Expensive, but hilarious. And somewhere, another parent is wondering the exact same thing… πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jul 05, 2017 @ 18:50:56

Thing is, I made sure he took the other random shoe in, so it could be reunited with it’s lost partner, and owner, but the person who took our show, doesn’t have the same manners…It’s so annoying! And another Β£17 down the drain just before summer, when you know he will have a growth spurt!!!!
      Boys!!!!!!

Jul 05, 2017 @ 16:09:35

Haha… really, sis, that could have been my middle one some years ago… lol!

Jul 05, 2017 @ 13:50:05

The adventures of Lil Man… 😁

8. Dan Antion
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 13:07:14

He had other things on his mind. I once wore two different shoes to work. Well, once that I noticed πŸ™‚

Jul 05, 2017 @ 12:25:07

Children I just love them Sis but I couldn’t eat a whole one!! πŸ˜‚πŸ°πŸ˜‰πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

10. Esther
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 12:11:43

Ha ha. We wonder too. Like how don’t you notice??

But then you think about it that some long years ago, it was you that was like that.
    Life… πŸ˜…

11. OIKOSβ„’-Redaktion
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 10:49:22

12. Hira
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 08:30:23

ha ha πŸ˜€ I have not heard this before.