Ritu’s Healthy Eating – Week 50 – #icandothis

This is it, the last day of term!

It has been a fraught week, with not the most regular of eating, and a few slips, but I have been good over the whole!

This week, I didn’t get as many photos as I was really tied up with work, and home stuff, so when I ate, I was hungry, no faffing around with the photos! But here are the ones I took!

And this week, I was surprised to learn that I actually …

Lost another 1LB!

Well, that’s set me up well for the start of the holidays! I will be at a wedding tomorrow, so no doubt there will be rich food, today we have a shared staff lunch which I intend on enjoying, and we will probably be eating en route to Birmingham tonight too!

And…don’t forget it is the end of the year… the chocolates from my pupils are already accumulating! Don’t worry, I won’t eat them all, but any Malteasers… they’re MINE! (3 boxes already!!!)

Hope you had a healthy week! I will leave you there Peeps!

Catch up next week!

1. Clare Hopkins
    Sep 12, 2017 @ 12:43:02

Congrats! Awesome food choices and it looks like it’s really working for you!

xx

2. Tikeetha T
    Jul 24, 2017 @ 17:04:36

Woohoo!

Jul 23, 2017 @ 23:15:43

Well done Sis πŸ’œπŸ’–

4. Nisthur Anadi
    Jul 23, 2017 @ 09:41:16

It’s really beautiful thing.

Jul 22, 2017 @ 17:35:45

Fabulous, Sis! you are doing so well! πŸ™‚

6. I am Aranab
    Jul 22, 2017 @ 02:28:43

This inspires me to eat healthy today. and hopefully tomorrow too. But then I also want to try the new flavour of Macdonald’s burger, ice cream and fries.!

7. watchingthedaisies
    Jul 21, 2017 @ 17:23:26

Brilliant. Enjoy your holidays.

8. Claire@LinleyRoss
    Jul 21, 2017 @ 16:33:21

I am so impressed by anyone who can keep food long enough to photograph, ever! I don’t know how many times I’ve been halfway through something amazing, thought about the fact it was amazing enough to blog or Instagram… realised it was all gone before I got to the end of the thought!

Jul 21, 2017 @ 14:16:56

You made it Sister!! Happy end of term day!!

Jul 21, 2017 @ 10:17:10

Fabulous, Ritu. Sounds like you have a super weekend planned and I am sure it will be fun. Safe trip to the wedding.

11. IreneDesign2011
    Jul 21, 2017 @ 07:01:29

It made me hungry to look at your photos, Ritu πŸ™‚
    Enjoy your last day.

Jul 21, 2017 @ 06:57:24

You are well prepared now for the big parties πŸ˜‰

13. Ruth
    Jul 21, 2017 @ 06:43:49

Enjoy your last day of term! πŸ™‚ x

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

So Many Mistakes

a guide to bad dating

From Michigan to Germany

A family from Michigan living abroad in Germany.

Rachael's thoughts...

On tips and tools for working in PR, living in the North East and much more.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.