WRITESPIRATION #133 52 WEEKS IN 52 WORDS WEEK 38 – That Weird Kid

Sacha’s back with yet another #Writespiration prompt!

writespiration-2017

Your challenge is to write your story using the weekly theme/prompt and write it in just 52 words…. EXACTLY, no more, no less.

This week I want you to write about the weird kid at school…

Oh, Sacha…I have so many weird kids I encounter at school, what a catalogue of memories I have to look back upon!

Here’s one celebrating weirdness, and showing not all weird kids are necessarily unable to accomplish goals in life.

The arena exploded into rapturous applause.
A huge audience chanted his name “Will! Will!”
This latest tour celebrated his fourth platinum selling album.
Inside his smile was brighter than the one he portrayed on the outside.
So much for being the weird kid at school.
Finally he’d shown them – Wilfred wasn’t weird!

1. dornahainds
    Sep 22, 2017 @ 17:34:49

Brava.. 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀😎😎😎😎😎

2. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Sep 22, 2017 @ 01:31:43

Sep 21, 2017 @ 19:59:10

YES! Great message, Sis!!

4. Miriam Hurdle
    Sep 21, 2017 @ 08:13:20

You’re right, Ritu. Many artists, musicians were not accepted in their lifetime. It’s sad they are recognized after they died. 😦

Sep 21, 2017 @ 08:02:13

I love your positive spin on this Sis! As we know ‘weird’ kids are not all that they seem ::-)

6. Kurian
    Sep 21, 2017 @ 01:42:48

There’s something special in everyone. Beautifully demonstrated

Sep 20, 2017 @ 23:01:04

Lol Sis love this!!

8. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Sep 20, 2017 @ 22:23:52

Reminds me of Toby Keith’s song, “How Do You Like Me Now?”

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...