SEVEN DAYS. SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS ~ DAY ONE

‘SEVEN DAYS. SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS OF YOUR LIFE.

NO PEOPLE. NO EXPLANATION. CHALLENGE SOMEONE NEW EACH DAY’

20171018_223744.jpg

I am nominating my blog sis, Erika.

Thank you very much, Bee, at The Bee Writes for nominating me on Wednesday.

1. Cecil Reed
    Nov 13, 2017 @ 18:20:08

Do you have to nominated yo do this photo thing?

2. Trackback: SEVEN DAYS, SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS ~ DAY SEVEN – Erika Kind
  3. Trackback: SEVEN DAYS, SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS ~ DAY SIX – Erika Kind
  4. Trackback: SEVEN DAYS, SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS ~ DAY FIVE – Erika Kind
  5. Trackback: SEVEN DAYS, SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS ~ DAY FOUR – Erika Kind
  6. Trackback: SEVEN DAYS, SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS ~ DAY THREE – Erika Kind
  7. Trackback: SEVEN DAYS, SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS ~ DAY TWO – Erika Kind
  8. Trackback: SEVEN DAYS, SEVEN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS ~ DAY ONE – Erika Kind
  9. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Oct 19, 2017 @ 19:48:27

Oct 19, 2017 @ 19:23:37

Hey, sis! That’s really cool! I’ve never heard of that challenge before! Thank you very much for the nomination. I am excited to participate 😘
    It took me a while to recognize the ladybug… lol!

Oct 19, 2017 @ 19:19:35

A very interesting picture, Ritu.

12. Kurian
    Oct 19, 2017 @ 03:39:08

Love bug in black and white!!

Oct 19, 2017 @ 02:48:07

Yes, interesting Sister!

14. Dorinda Duclos
    Oct 19, 2017 @ 00:12:19

Interesting shot!! 🐞

15. josypheen
    Oct 18, 2017 @ 23:56:59

It looks so strange without any red!

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life