Liebster Award Nomination – #grateful

Anindya from My Daily Journal has seen fit to give me a special mention on his award acceptance post, and for that, I am very grateful!

self1

Check out his fantastic post here!

I have received and accepted the Leibster award a few times, and as always, I like to reblog the post to thank the Blogger who thought of me. Today, as I have a little time on my hands, I thought I’d answer the questions at least, as that can be fun to do!

Answer these questions, Set 1

1. What inspired you to start blogging? A friend started a blog, helping with her depression. I wanted to comment but had to log in to WP or create an account. I did, then it asked if I’d like to start a blog, so I did!
  2. What is the best thing you love about your home city? Which city do I count as home? The one I grew up in or the one where I live now? My childhood home city of Birmingham is simply the best because it’s where my parents are! My home now, Gravesend, is the best because it’s where I started my own family!
  3. What are the types of music you usually listen to? I have a really eclectic taste in music. I listen to the radio sometimes and in the car my CD’s range from Bhangra and Bollywood, old and new, to Soul, R’n’B, Pop, Disco, Love songs, Dharmic Shabad too.
  4. Who will be your dream date on any day of the year? As a fulltime working mum, any date, with no kids, on any given day would be good!
  5. Kindle or hardcovers /paperbacks? Kindle for convenience, real books for the feel!

Answer these questions, Set 2

1. What is your favourite colour, and why? I used to like Peach.. don’t know why, but as I have grown, purple has become my thing! It is regal, and deep, and makes me think of luxury.
  2. Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, for blogging, which is your most favourite? I’m not sure yet… Twitter is good, Pinterest, if you make pin friendly images is great, Facebook, if you have that kind of post that makes people want to share…
  3. Have you visited India? Yes, several times!
  4. For those who have and for those who live in India, what is your most favourite destination here? I really enjoyed my few days in Mumbai!
  5. Can you ever think of leaving blogging? Without a shadow of a doubt that answer is no! I have tried to take a break for a few days, and even that is too hard!!!!

There you go Anindya! Hope you like my answers!

And Peeps, please, go check out his blog!!!

1. Traveling Shana
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 20:15:53

Congratulations on your accomplishment! You have a lovely blog, and completely deserve this! I followed you to show my continued support of the growth of your blog. I would love for you to follow me back if you can. xoxo

2. The Shining Gem
    Oct 26, 2017 @ 03:37:47

Congratulations, you deserve this award.

3. Ritu
    Oct 24, 2017 @ 20:31:02

Thanks for the thought Anindya!

Oct 24, 2017 @ 20:27:09

Congrats, sis!! (Pssst… it is spelled “Liebster” 😉)

Oct 24, 2017 @ 19:23:00

Lovely to learn more about you, Ritu. Congratulations on the award.

6. pinkiebag
    Oct 24, 2017 @ 17:00:06

Congratulations well deserved 😊

7. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Oct 24, 2017 @ 14:25:48

Peach… I don’t think I have ever known someone who had that as a favorite color. And yes, I did see that you now are a purple person, but I liked the idea of peach, too!

Oct 24, 2017 @ 13:50:11

Congratulations Sister!!

9. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Oct 24, 2017 @ 13:36:50

Congratulations, Ritu!

10. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Oct 24, 2017 @ 12:46:16

Congratulations!!!! 😉

11. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Oct 24, 2017 @ 12:45:59

12. Anindya
    Oct 24, 2017 @ 11:32:17

Thanks Ritu…..loved your answers….witty, humorous and great fun to read as always…..:):)

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life