Parent’s Evening Update #Disappointed

Aw you guys!

Your never-ending faith in me and kind words of support are always cherished!

Well, I need to tell you that I will have to bottle up your luck and good wishes, and save them for another time, because I ended up not being needed!

I won’t go into details, but I got in this morning fully prepared to be sitting at school until, well, now, as it’s 7pm here, but then I was informed that it wasn’t necessary that I attend.

RESULT!

Well, a bit. It meant I got home earlier, but deep down, I am a little disappointed!

I was looking forward to speaking to parents frankly, and being able to give them positives about their kids!

Oh well, maybe next time eh!

So now I’m off to have my dinner, and write some haiku instead!

Catch ya later!

1. Jennie
    Nov 07, 2017 @ 02:54:54

I totally understand. Itโ€™s exciting to be ready, yet sad to not do it.

2. Linda
    Nov 06, 2017 @ 23:34:32

Maybe next time…. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Michael
    Nov 06, 2017 @ 22:16:45

Rather anti-climatic wasn’t it….but there will be a next time I am sure…

Nov 06, 2017 @ 22:22:06

It was… but yes… you’re right. There will be others. I still have the adventures of the Full Governors Meeting on Thursday!

• Michael
        Nov 06, 2017 @ 22:24:07

That sounds serious that meeting…..I did like Geoff’s comment about you being scary, but as I don’t know you well enough I did refrain from such a thought…but as teacher of long standing and sitting in many many PT nights getting out of one I would see as a bonus.

Nov 07, 2017 @ 06:55:45

It is a bonus, but given that I haven’t had to actually take part in one yet, as nursery don’t have parents evenings, but meetings dotted about, I was quite looking forward to it! (albeit a little nervously!)

4. Rae Longest
    Nov 06, 2017 @ 21:44:34

Happily, I read this before reading your previous post about having the jitters for parent’s night. I will delete the other…LOL

5. TanGental
    Nov 06, 2017 @ 21:29:40

I guess they all heard how terrifying you are….

6. Shivangi
    Nov 06, 2017 @ 19:48:57

I am a bit disappointed too… I wanted to read a teacher’s version. Well can wait till next time ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Nov 06, 2017 @ 19:45:55

At least you were prepared and knew you could have made it. Now enjoy the plus time you are gifted with ๐Ÿ’–

8. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Nov 06, 2017 @ 19:28:15

happy haiku-ing

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd