One-Liner Wednesday – #1LinerWeds – Holi-Yay!

School’s OUT for Christmas! YESSSSS! – Said ALL the teachers!!!!! (and the students!)

Just gotta crawl through this last day… involving 2 parties for both my nursery classes, and popping into the one for my Reception class too… then the staff Christmas dinner tonight!

I can switch my alarm off recurring too for two weeks!!!!

For Linda’s #1LinerWeds Challenge.

1. Jennie
    Dec 22, 2017 @ 01:33:17

Holi-Yay!!! Hope your staff party was a blast. Enjoy your break. Have a wonderful holiday season. Snow here tomorrow and again early Christmas morning. So wonderful for the children!

2. kritsayvonne
    Dec 21, 2017 @ 14:43:20

I’m in awe of your blogging energy on top of all the other things you cram in. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, 2018. x

3. Rachel Alexandra
    Dec 21, 2017 @ 02:56:59

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I nominated you for the Brotherhood Blogger Award! Details can be found here: https://rachelalexandrablog.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/brotherhood-of-the-world-blogger-award/
    Happy blogging!

Dec 20, 2017 @ 18:53:03

Yay, meanwhile you made it! I have at least one more day to go. Depending on the amount of work maybe I can take Friday off πŸ˜„Enjoy your time now, sis!

Dec 20, 2017 @ 18:24:47

YAY! I hope you have a wonderful alarm-free holiday Sis!! xx

Dec 20, 2017 @ 17:06:39

Woohoo πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’œ

7. Frank Hubeny
    Dec 20, 2017 @ 16:44:41

There’s nothing like a promising change. Happy holidays!

Dec 20, 2017 @ 13:34:17

Happy hump/last day before a much needed break day Sister!!

9. Jim
    Dec 20, 2017 @ 12:50:08

wow! I amazingly have two weeks off starting Friday. you sly devil. getting time off around the same time. πŸ˜‰

10. OIKOSβ„’-Redaktion
    Dec 20, 2017 @ 12:45:37

11. LindaGHill
    Dec 20, 2017 @ 12:32:46

I’m going to turn off my alarm for two weeks starting Friday, too. Isn’t it a lovely feeling? πŸ˜€ Enjoy your parties, my dear! πŸ˜€

12. bikerchick57
    Dec 20, 2017 @ 11:43:16

Enjoy your two weeks and the lack of an alarm clock, Ritu. Relax and take a few naps! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018 to you!

13. Becky Ellis
    Dec 20, 2017 @ 11:16:39

Enjoy your Christmas break…Merry Christmas to you and your familyπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ’žπŸŽ„

14. Sue Vincent
    Dec 20, 2017 @ 07:38:42

Two weeks of no alarm clock? heaven…

15. Trackback: One-Liner Wednesday: Holi-Yay! – The Militant Negroβ„’
  16. jorobertson2015
    Dec 20, 2017 @ 07:14:29

I don’t break up till Friday!! 😭😭 I’m exhausted!! But at least our last day involves the whole school off to the local panto for the day. A logistical nightmare but fun! Enjoy your last day xx

Dec 20, 2017 @ 07:35:31

Bless you Jo! We had the Reception/Year 1 panto trip on Monday and the rest of the school went yesterday! The theatre is walking distance from our school, so there was a heck of a long crocodile of children walking through town yesterday!
      Hope the week flies by for you too! πŸ˜€