#SoCS Feb 24/18 – Door

Linda’s prompt for SoCS this week…

Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “door.” Write about a door you walked through this week that wasn’t your own. Enjoy!

A door I passed through this week was the door to my classroom. It’s not a particularly snazzy door. In fact, it’s a  fire exit too, with a push handle for easy opening.

We try and make it look interesting by putting posters up on it depicting topics that interest the children. At the moment, dinosaurs grace the bottom half, as that is the part they have to eye level.

I do love that door, as, though it isn’t my own, it takes me into a room that I class as my territory in school. My classroom, my nursery, my domain!

Hope that wasn’t cheating, but there you go!

Catch ya later Peeps!

Happy Saturday Peeps!

1. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Feb 26, 2018 @ 14:49:20

2. Jennie
    Feb 25, 2018 @ 01:03:32

I love this, Ritu (and I so relate)!

3. Book Club Mom
    Feb 24, 2018 @ 18:48:13

I like how you point out that the dinosaur pictures are low, at eye level, for the little ones!

4. Lisa Orchard
    Feb 24, 2018 @ 18:08:52

I love that you love your classroom door. Every day you open it, you find something different. ❤ A happier child. A child who was frustrated because he was struggling and now has overcome his or her obstacle. What an incredible door to walk through every day. 🙂

Feb 24, 2018 @ 16:04:17

I know what you mean, sis! That’s how I feel like I am having my workplace in the office of the management.

Feb 24, 2018 @ 12:02:59

Lovely Sis I can almost see it! 💜

7. Rarenwise
    Feb 24, 2018 @ 08:00:32

Impressive 😎👌

8. JoAnna
    Feb 24, 2018 @ 05:15:44

I don’t think it was cheating. I think it was delightful.