Meet our Guest Speakers #BloggersBash

A little announcement with regards to the Bloggers Bash 2018… and I may have something to do with it…

Please click Shelley’s post below to read up on who might be speaking at the Bash this year…

(mentioning no names! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

via Meet our Guest Speakers #BloggersBash

1. Jennie
    Mar 17, 2018 @ 11:53:59

RITU!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘

2. Ritu
    Mar 16, 2018 @ 21:39:20

Thanks

Mar 16, 2018 @ 21:34:52

No, sis! I miss your carrot cakes and even worse… your speech! This is so cool that you are a speaker at the 2018 Bash!! Congrats! You will do great, sis!!

4. dearanonymousfriend
    Mar 16, 2018 @ 21:06:32

I would love to hear you speak! Some day, I WILL attend a Blogger’s Bash, each year I tell my hubby I will go some year…. Have fun, I will be thinking of you! Know that I will be applauding from across the pond!

5. OIKOSโ„ข-Redaktion
    Mar 16, 2018 @ 18:27:04

6. Osyth
    Mar 16, 2018 @ 12:49:03

Iโ€™m so sorry I canโ€™t make this …. Iโ€™m hoping to be able to organise my schedule around the Bash next year so please make sure the date is issues asap and please make sure they ask you to speak again!

Mar 16, 2018 @ 18:38:51

I know they try to announce the date within a few weeks of the bash having happened, if not tentatively on the day of the Bash itself!
      Would be lovely to meet you!

• Osyth
        Mar 18, 2018 @ 08:26:45

Iโ€™m glad you think it would be lovely and not something to avoid like the plague! Iโ€™ll watch out and hope I can be in Britain at the right time next year ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

Mar 18, 2018 @ 09:15:23

That would be great!
        The first one I went to, I was nervous about meeting all these relative strangers who I ‘knew’ online, but the fact that there were 3 really close friends who were coming too meant I was brave, and I loved it!

7. thebeasley
    Mar 16, 2018 @ 12:07:29

Exciting Ritu! Really hope I’m able to come this year! x

8. barbtaub
    Mar 16, 2018 @ 09:00:31

I think it’s an absolutely brilliant idea to have the Best Overall Blog winner from the previous year as speaker. Can’t wait!

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...