COLLEEN’S 2018 WEEKLY #TANKA TUESDAY POETRY CHALLENGE #Haiku #83: Belong & Dream

Colleen’s back with her synonym poetry challenge!

The words to (not) use are:

Belong & Dream

I

Head, Think, Slide Strips, Film

Pixabay Image

Hallucination
Do you really exist here
In the world around
Or are you a delusion
That simply resides in me?

Ritu 2018

1. Trackback: #Tanka Tuesday Poetry Challenge Recap, “Belong & Dream,” NO. 82, #SYNONYMSONLY – Colleen Chesebro ~ The Fairy Whisperer
  2. Jennie
    May 10, 2018 @ 00:51:45

This is good, Ritu!

May 09, 2018 @ 14:54:25

A good perspective and write Sister!

4. Marje @ Kyrosmagica
    May 09, 2018 @ 12:24:05

Wow, this is fantastic. Well done Ritu. 🙂

5. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    May 09, 2018 @ 08:39:34

May 09, 2018 @ 03:44:40

What a great idea for this prompt, Ritu.

7. Trackback: COLLEEN’S TANKA CHALLENGE: Belong & Dream – The Militant Negro™
  8. Colleen Chesebro
    May 08, 2018 @ 20:31:56

I like your existential question as a poem. Well done, Ritu. ❤

May 08, 2018 @ 20:01:48

What is true what is real…all a matter of perception. Great take, sis!

May 08, 2018 @ 19:24:03

Beautiful Sis 💜💜

11. Gary
    May 08, 2018 @ 19:16:24

Nicely done Ritu. Never tried poetry myself as you probably know. Seem to be finding an awful lot of writing challenges popping up now too. Really good to see!

May 08, 2018 @ 19:26:16

There are so many out there Gary!
      I started with one weekly haiku challenge, #RonovansHaikuChallenge and a flash fiction one, #FlashFictionForay, that I took part in from the beginning. It was 99 words based on a song that the challenger selected weekly. I am proud to say I did all of them, until his blog wound to a halt!
      The poetry one on Monday, along with this one, Colleen’s #TankaTuesday, are regular challenges I take part in.
      Then there is Sue Vincent’s #WritePhoto that you can write whatever you want for, with only a photo as a prompt.
      Friday see’s The Carrot Ranch’s 99-word fiction challenge!
      One Liner Wednesday and Stream Of Consciousness Saturday complete my week of challenges, and then I have Spidey give me a hand on a Sunday!
      Yup, keeps me busy, and my creative mind flowing!

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...