#SoCS May 12/18 – On The Farm

Linda’s prompt for SoCS this week…

Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “on the farm.” Find a word that has a farm animal sound in it, i.e. sMOOth, and use it in your post. Bonus points if you include three or more. Have extra fun!

Well, this may be the most random post ever, and I apologise in advance Peeps! But what a doozy that naughty Linda has given us today!

I’m looking forward to some sMOOching next week with my Hubby Dearest, away from the kids, as we are having a weekend away, with the Bash as the highlight of our stay. It’s not often you get time alone as a couple, instead, always having the kids trailing behind wherever you go! And I shan’t be praying to any BAAl deities for abundant fertility  – no thank you, two is enough! I spend so long screaming like a banshee at these two, I already worry about what the NEIGHbours think!

SoMEHow I managed to finish this, PHEW!

How did I do???

Happy Saturday Peeps!

1. The Story Knitter
    Jul 08, 2018 @ 16:52:54

Loved it.

2. manyofus1980
    Jun 11, 2018 @ 08:20:41

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! and enjoyed the bloggers bash too! 😛

May 12, 2018 @ 15:30:37

Enjoy the weekend and the Bash together, sis!

4. scr4pl80
    May 12, 2018 @ 14:50:22

Nicely done. Getting away from the kids for a romantic weekend is the best! Have fun and good luck in the Bash!

5. John Holton
    May 12, 2018 @ 12:57:54

Nicely done! And yes, stay away from the fertility rites…

6. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    May 12, 2018 @ 11:59:41

7. Dan Antion
    May 12, 2018 @ 11:06:41

You snagged yourself some bonus points, girl. You done good. Enjoy the week ahead! I know you guys had Mother’s Day already. Tomorrow is ours, so I’ll wish you another Happy Mother’s Day!

May 12, 2018 @ 08:05:06

You done good Girl 💜💜😊😊😊😊 like me your BARKING mad 😱 as this task! 💜💜

9. jacquelineobyikocha
    May 12, 2018 @ 04:47:36

This is short, sweet and funny. I must say that I envy your getaway plan. Haven’t had a sMOOch time in donkey years. Have fun 🙂

10. JoAnna
    May 12, 2018 @ 04:25:54

It’s important to take those romantic getaways! Have fun!

11. Trackback: #SoCS May 12/18 – On The Farm – The Militant Negro™
  12. Saloni
    May 12, 2018 @ 04:04:09

I think it was pretty good! Baal devtas touched a chord 😉

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd