From The Heart Award

Well, it’s been a while since I accepted an award, and a totally new one at that!

And this time I was in receipt of the From The Heart award.

From the Heart

Thank you so much to Emily from A Literary Life for thinking of me for this lovely award!

WHAT IS IT?

This award goes to bloggers who primarily focus on personal writing. These posts are often from the writer to the world at large, or from the writer to the writer themselves and they just allow us access to their mind.

RULES:

There are no rules, no questions, no participation requirements for this award. It is given from bloggers to other bloggers. It was designed by the Haunted Wordsmith and is given to other bloggers as a gesture of thanks and appreciation for their work.

I feel so touched at receiving this as I do like to write from the heart. Many times my words soothe me, but I hope they can help others, make them laugh, know that others out there are going through sh*t just like them too, so THANK YOU again Emily! ❤

My Nominees

1. Cherie
  2. Carol Anne
  3. Fai

There are so many of you who write from the heart, wish I could honour you all!

1. Elisabet
    Aug 02, 2018 @ 12:01:06

Beautiful award!❤️

2. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Aug 01, 2018 @ 17:00:44

Congratulations Ritu! Mom on “Noah’s arc” 🙂 Michael

3. Jennie
    Aug 01, 2018 @ 14:19:43

❤️

4. robinleeann
    Aug 01, 2018 @ 04:54:00

Congrats!

5. pranabaxom
    Jul 31, 2018 @ 18:49:46

You told me you have a belly, now I know you have a heart also🤣

Jul 31, 2018 @ 18:24:41

Congrats, my sister with the heart of gold 💖

Jul 31, 2018 @ 17:01:13

Well done Sis writing from the heart is something that you do in spades 💜💜

8. Dan Antion
    Jul 31, 2018 @ 14:18:33

I think everyone who has ever visited here knows that you do write from the heart – congrats Ritu!

Jul 31, 2018 @ 13:51:36

Awesome Sister! 💜

10. thatblogwherecheriemovestogermany
    Jul 31, 2018 @ 13:32:02

Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! You know that I love your blog and all the words from your heart!

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd