RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #212 Sates & Fuels

Lovely Ron with his Haiku Challenge prompt words this week:

Sates & Fuels

Dedicated to the cooling rain that relieved our month-long heatwave here in the UK!

Sating nature’s thirst
Rain purs down like a fuel
Energising all

Ritu 2018

Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge Image 2016

1. Jennie
    Aug 01, 2018 @ 14:18:39

Well done, Ritu. Sooo glad you got cooling rain at last. πŸ˜€

2. dornahainds
    Jul 31, 2018 @ 22:13:57

Sweet! 😎πŸ₯€

Jul 31, 2018 @ 18:23:55

Love your haiku, sis. We are still waiting for that rain. We are between 30 and 35 for quite a while and no end in sight. Using fire, grilling, even smoking is prohibited outside. We are on level 5 for the risk of forest- and bushfires. The trees are already losing their leaves and some forests look like in autumn. I don’t mind the heat but it has become a thread.

4. robbiecheadle
    Jul 31, 2018 @ 17:24:09

So glad you are getting rain, Ritu. Great haiku.

5. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Jul 31, 2018 @ 14:30:56

Cool, I like this!

Jul 31, 2018 @ 13:49:49

Glad you got some rain relief from the summer heat! β˜€οΈ

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd