Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 199

“Nothing can dim the light that shines within you.” Maya Angelou

There are times in life when everything seems to be trying to beat your enthusiasm out of you.

At work, you are being confronted by problem after problem, at home the kids have all ganged up and decided to have massive tween/teen meltdowns at the same time, and your partner is not being supportive, or is having his or her own issues…

Nothing seems to be going your way.

But no matter what is happening, you have to hold tight to that flame of hope and positivity that shines within you.

Don’t allow it to be dimmed, as the great Maya Angelou says, or put out. It’s the one thing that will guide you to a better time and place.

So… tell me, how can you let your light shine brighter?

Have a peaceful Sunday Peeps  And enjoy your week! ❤

1. thereluctantpoet
    Dec 10, 2018 @ 05:38:34

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.

2. OIKOS™-Publishing
    Dec 09, 2018 @ 22:12:08

Great reminder! I am always looking on the bright side of life.(Monty P.) lol Michael

3. hotmessmemoir
    Dec 09, 2018 @ 21:15:02

Thanks for this! I think I needed it! Does wine count to make me shine bright? LOL!

4. fancypaperblog
    Dec 09, 2018 @ 21:02:50

Some days is harder than others x love this little reminder Ritu

Dec 09, 2018 @ 19:52:35

We can try to hide it, lock it away, or even forget about it. But it will always shine the same bright anyway!

6. joey
    Dec 09, 2018 @ 19:04:31

Generally, I AM the light in our house, trying to hold everyone together and keep their spirits up — hope hope hope! — but I think Sassy is really trying to do the same sometimes, and it’s nice to have someone else on the team!
    Teens and their meltdowns almost makes you miss the 2s and 3s, mm? Oy

Dec 09, 2018 @ 17:49:11

Keep our hope shining even brighter!

8. thepoojasblog
    Dec 09, 2018 @ 16:53:11

This is so true that hope takes you long way and guides you to solve problems in life.

9. Madekesiworld
    Dec 09, 2018 @ 14:12:41

Thanks Ritu for this encouraging message.

Dec 09, 2018 @ 10:02:10

Awww! Ritu, sorry to read. Don’t worry, the kids will get over themselves and everything passes, work issues and all. Lots of hugs.

11. Losing the Plot
    Dec 09, 2018 @ 08:16:55

I think I need to revisit this later, soo how people manage, because sometimes I struggle with this.

It’s ok when there is maybe one or two issues, but when the world gangs up against you, it can feel overwhelming standing alone against it.

Maybe I’ve answered my own question- don’t stand alone, surround yourself with a supportive tribe who will help boye you up, and will protect your flame for you while you rest; just as you will do for them?

12. Nirant Gurav