#SoCS Dec. 03, 2022 – Twin/Tween

Linda’s SoCS prompt.

Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “twin/tween.” Use, “twin” or “tween” any way you’d like. Bonus points if you use both. Enjoy!

This year, for the first time EVER in our school, I have FIVE sets of twins!

• two x identical male set
  • one x non identical male set
  • two x boy girl set

I tell you what, it’s fun in our classrooms at the moment…!

And, I pity those families when these lot hit their TWEENS. It was hard enough with one at a time, but two? Double the trouble, double the fun!

1. Jennie
    Dec 06, 2022 @ 13:00:12

Five??? 😳

2. Dan Antion
    Dec 03, 2022 @ 13:03:03

Five sets of twins? That’s amazing. Five sets of twin tweens? That’s scary.

3. joylennick
    Dec 03, 2022 @ 12:07:59

Fun and games, eh Ritu! Especially if they have an advanced sense of humour… Cheers!

4. beth
    Dec 03, 2022 @ 10:33:11

hahaha – good luck! I have loved my twins over the years, have always had both in my room at the same time as they were so young, and so many funny things happened with the identicals.)

Dec 03, 2022 @ 10:53:25

I have had a few sets over the years, but five in one go is mad! We have two classes in each year group so they have been slpit, to allow them to develop as individuals, too, except one set who started late so were put in one class together. Thing is, I am in both classes, so I really have to make sure I am saying the right names to the right kids! This age isn’t too bad. They want to be known by their name, but I can imagine them being little rascals as they get older, swapping each other’s identity, etc! Still, lots of fun!

5. Sadje