Reversal – #JusJoJan the 13th, 2023

Welcome to the daily prompt! Today is your thirteenth prompt for Just Jot it, January 2023, brought to you by Sajde. Thank you, Sajde! Please visit Sadje’s blog to read her post and say hello. And follow her while you’re there if you’re not already.

Your prompt for JusJoJan, January 13th 2023, is “reversal” Use the word “reversal” any way you’d like. Have fun writing!

Sometimes I wonder if it would be good to initiate a time reversal

So many things I may have done differently, had I a second chance at certain moments in my life.

Then I realise that if I was to go back, and change things, the butterfy effect would be that my life right now whould also change.

And, even though I have tough moments right now, in most respects, I am happy with my lot.

I’ve been blessed with enough.

Nothing in my life is overflowing, except my smiles, compassion and love.

So, no, though I could change many things if I were to take part in a time reversal, I’d say, politely, “No thank you. I am at peace.”

1. OIKOS™- Art, Books & more
    Jan 16, 2023 @ 20:15:15

A great and very positive statement. Congratulations, Sis! xx Michael

2. Colleen M. Chesebro
    Jan 13, 2023 @ 15:22:39

Love this! 🧡

3. Erika
    Jan 13, 2023 @ 15:06:17

The absolutely same over here. I would not change a thing or I would not have what I do have now and looking forward to what will become from what is now (no matter how it is).

Jan 13, 2023 @ 11:32:30

A very sensible answer, I would be the same ….unless I could of been a starship pilot!

5. beth
    Jan 13, 2023 @ 09:36:50

yes, it would certainly change everything, and not worth it

6. Destiny
    Jan 13, 2023 @ 06:22:56

It’s heart warming and rare (lol) to come across self contentment. Great thoughts Ritu… 🤍

7. Sadje
    Jan 13, 2023 @ 05:06:22

This is an excellent attitude Ritu. Being content is what it’s all about. Thanks for the shoutout