Creative acceptance!!!

Oo-Er!! I appear to have been nominated again!

Thank you so much to The Ugly Ducklings Life, and her not ugly at all blog, for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award, once again!

So Here Are The Rules:

Nominate blogs and notify the nominees.

Post the link of the blog that nominated you.

Share five random facts about yourself.

5 facts about me…

1. I have just spent the day having an extremely lazy Sunday!  In bed or on the sofa, reading! I finished one book and am over 2/3 through another!  And we watched the Wimbledon Men’s final too!
  2. I am jealous of my cousin who got my mum’s gorgeous light brown eyes, and I didn’t!!!!
  3. I was once in the creative team for a Jewellery business!  Sound impressive? It wasn’t such a big deal, we had to do the Young Enterprise scheme in 6th form, and we decided to make our own jewellery to sell, I became adept at creating earrings and twisting bits of wire!
  4. I managed to chip my front tooth as a child, getting out of the swimming pool!
  5. In a space of 6 months I was hit from the back, while driving, and stationery at a roundabout… THREE TIMES! What luck eh!

My Nominees…

Urban Asian

Joeyfully Stated

Sue Vincent

Silver Threading

As always, please don’t feel obliged to accept, but if you do, please let me know!

Thanks again Peeps!

1. An Artsy Appetite
    Jul 14, 2015 @ 01:13:08

Congratulations!!!

2. edwinasepisodes
    Jul 13, 2015 @ 17:57:14

Congratulations Ritu , it is very well deserved I am impressed that you can make a pair of earrings, that is a handy skill 🙂

3. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Jul 13, 2015 @ 13:33:17

Congratulations, Ritu! 🙂

4. Trackback: Thank you :) | Daily Echo
  5. wafflemethis
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 20:57:49

Congratulations to you my dear Ritu totally deserved as always.☺ no.4 I did the same thing diving into a pool got it sorted. Then again playing football got it sorted and again fighting. So now i just have a slightly chipped tooth and deal with it lol.☺

6. Sue Vincent
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 20:34:07

Thank you so much, Ritu! How kind of you! Like Colleen, I went award free a long time ago… but I still participate when I have time… it still feels wrong to say no 🙂

7. Silver Threading
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 20:00:36

Ritu, you are so sweet to nominate me for this award and I am grateful! I went award free this January. If you don’t mind, I am going to add you and this award to my award’s page. That way others can find you and your lovely blog! Thanks again. ❤

8. joey
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 19:40:43

Thanks 🙂
    Dunno when I’ll do this, but I will!

Jul 12, 2015 @ 19:37:40

Congratulations Ritu! Yeah, another one…!!! I hope you did not get injured by those hits. I love that jewelery idea. That must have been a lot of fun!