In an English Country (town) Garden!

It appears to be a time to share gardens, as my dear blog paks, Erika and Rich have been doing… So I thought why not take a few snap snotty things of our garden… It’s a wonderful space, but just a tad dry, even with watering, due to the mini heatwave the UK are experiencing!

image

Here is our space, complete with kids corner and our summer house!

image

Even Sonu Singh loves the climbing frame!

image

Looking back, at our house, and yes, there is goal posts in the garden! That’s what you need with a sporty son!

image

Buddha, in our oasis of calm!

image

And a laughing Buddha too!

image

And some flowers!

image

And a few more!
So there you have it… Not the most spectacular of gardens, but it’s OURS!

But I Smile Anyway...

1. The Champa Tree
    Jul 13, 2015 @ 10:17:28

Love that Laughing Buddha sitting right there.

2. Thumbup
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 19:33:03

Oh whoa whoa your house! Tell me the history of it! Goodness me! Love it!

3. wafflemethis
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 19:17:38

Love the kiddies corner and summerhouse give the grass some feed or water it’ll be fine. Other than that what a lovely family area you have☺☺

Jul 12, 2015 @ 18:34:09

Hey, so cool, Ritu!!! We had two goals too(over time we had to exchange them, since they were outside all year long) and a playground which we removed this spring. Is that kind of a party house?
    But now listen: I have the same Buddha in my garden!!! I have to do post some pics of my fairies… I love your garden. It is a gift to provide such a space for the kids.

5. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 17:50:19

That’s a great space and such a nice area for the children. Wonderful! 🙂

6. edwinasepisodes
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 17:19:35

That is a lovely, large garden with lots to do for the children too. I like your pretty flowers as well 🙂

7. amaya911
    Jul 12, 2015 @ 17:15:17

Beautiful! You have a huge yard too!

8. Chris White