Tuesday Thoughts

image

This is a motto that I always follow. I try to think positively, and happily every day, and this in turn makes me smile.

A smile welcomes, soothes and nourishes the soul of those smiling, and those who are smiled at.

So listen to that amazing person, Roald Dahl, and think happy thoughts. It’ll have a profound effect on your day!

Have a wonderfully calm Tuesday peeps!

But I Smile Anyway...

1. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 19:29:45

Beautiful quote, Ritu. It’s a great perspective! 🙂 ☀️☀️☀️

2. The Champa Tree
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 14:04:32

So much of optimism! There is one more I like to quote and often: Rumi

3. zareenn3
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 14:03:35

Well, you ARE a ray of sunshine. Really ❤

4. vanbytheriver
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 13:48:04

There is so much to this theory, Ritu. When I was about to have an empty nest, I took a job at the front desk of a hotel that forced me to smile all the time…it changed the way I felt, every day. ☺☺☺

5. wafflemethis
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 10:29:08

Happy tuesday to you dear Sis. Whenever I need a smile I just check out you posts☺😘

6. edwinasepisodes
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 09:44:24

Funnily enough I came across that quote a couple of days ago. It iss like it was written for you Ritu! Happy Tuesday 🙂

Sep 15, 2015 @ 09:25:08

That’s why you shine so brightly and lovely towards all of us, dear sis 🌞🌞🌞

8. Chris White
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 08:10:10

That is so nice. Ronald Dahl is my literary hero. He was born in 1916 so next year will be the centenary of his birth. Thinking good and positive thoughts is wonderful.
    All the very best. Kris.