Spidey’s Serene Sunday -Part 59

photoeffect_1422795014176.jpeg

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”– Carl Bard

Admit it.

There are always times in your life when you wished that you coulda done that again, or thought “if only…”

Thing is, it ain’t gonna happen again, there is no real life movie,  where things will keep happening, over and over, until we get it right.

It’s best to try and draw a line under yesterday and start over.

Using the knowledge you have today, make a fresh start the next day, and endeavour to make it a better one.

Have a wonderful Sunday Peeps!

(I’m trying to make a fresh start on the kids bedroom… chucking things out like a loony, in the hope that we will soon have space to then move them into their own rooms, and that they can start with no clutter! Wish me luck… you should see my own room! I really need to learn how to live minimally…. but the problem is ‘everything’ is a memory, or useful!)

Apr 04, 2016 @ 05:40:28

Hope you were successful, Sis! But I also hope that you still could enjoy your Sunday! I love the quote. Happy Monday, meanwhile! 🙂

2. sheldonk2014
    Apr 04, 2016 @ 00:42:32

Just think what you throw out just gets replaced by yet another waiting it’s turn

3. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Apr 04, 2016 @ 00:02:04

I like it! You always share the best quotes, Ritu! 🙂

4. Judy Martin
    Apr 03, 2016 @ 21:32:32

I love this advice ! 🙂

5. wwwpalfitness
    Apr 03, 2016 @ 19:55:38

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

6. Fézaan
    Apr 03, 2016 @ 09:50:23

Posts like this just force me to open your blog tens of times in a day 🙂

7. Cezane
    Apr 03, 2016 @ 08:45:27

This is so good. I kept reading it like 5 times and still enjoyed the message! Dope stuff here 🙂

8. Chris White
    Apr 03, 2016 @ 08:25:15

What excellent thoughts, Spidey & Ritu. I always like the Sunday philosophy.

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life