I Have NOTHING To Wear!

Seriously! I have nothing that fits in my Indian clothes collection!

Not in my overcrowded cupboard….

Or even in my under-bed storage!

I have many outfits, collected over the years, in varying sizes as, like most women, my weight has fluctuated over the years. But today, icing on the cake time!

My bust is too big!

Honestly, every top I put on, I felt like I couldn’t breathe, as this expanse of bosom was squished down into too tight fabric!

Yes, so I know I put on a little weigh, but such an increase in the boobage department!?!

I finally found one outfit to wear today, to our Nagar Kirtan parade, celebrating Vaisakhi (a post about last years is here) but it was rather thin, so even with a cardigan, and shawl, I was freezing!

I know many women would be happy to see the increase, but it’s not always convenient, and I love my old clothes too much!

( And no, no photos of the evidence, I was way too embarrassed!)

Anyone know of any reduction exercises? “I must, I must decrease my bust!”

And a little haiku to highlight my issues!

Outfits spilling out
From my bottomless closet
Still, nothing to wear!

Ritu 2016

1. amommasview
    Apr 19, 2016 @ 04:59:21

One of the first areas I put on weight… but then one of the first one to shed it again…

2. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Apr 18, 2016 @ 22:35:06

It’s so frustrating! We’ve all been there! 🙂

3. R. Todd
    Apr 18, 2016 @ 03:56:14

I run into that problem… ok, stop snickering. I really do. When I start working out (I’m an on again/off again kind of guy) and doing push ups, within a week, shirts that I have no issue wearing are suddenly very tight. It sucks because several of those shirts I look really good in (ok, I’m the only one who thinks that… fine). So I’m left with… work out and be healthy and buy new clothes or get fat and flabby and.. well buy new clothes because my gut is not popping buttons. Decisions, decisions. 😀

4. Rareity
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 21:34:20

🙊boobage …hehe totally my same struggle

5. fairytaleofasimplegirl
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 19:40:41

Lovely idea actually. ..One should patent it

6. Anna
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 13:32:07

Why don’t they make expandable clothes. That would be a success. All though maybe not. They would not sell as much clothes as they want then.

7. fairytaleofasimplegirl
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 11:34:45

Lolzzzz. ..really! Even I have nothing to wear

Apr 17, 2016 @ 10:20:25

I am glad you found something. Because I couldn’t have helped you out either! LOL!!!

9. Rajiv
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 07:01:58

Oh come now, young lass… You are slim and trim…

10. painkills2
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 04:10:04

Do I hear the sound of the patter of little feet? 🙂

11. Jim
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 01:53:44

I see nothing but positives. but that’s just me. 😉

12. elementhealing
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 01:49:34

I understand the problem completely.

13. Deb
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 01:47:18

Yeah, I stopped working out last year and have gained weight since then and none of my clothes, tops & bottoms, fit anymore…I’ve had to buy larger sizes but I’m buying just a few as I am determined to start working out again…so far I have not!! 😉 Good luck…
    Check out this link:

14. Robert Matthew Goldstein
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 00:47:20

Oddly…men also have this problem as they get older.

15. shirleyjdietz
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 00:37:54

It is so hard to lose weight once it’s on, and especially where you’ve gained it. Give your uncomfortable clothes to someone smaller and find someone bigger than you who wants to do the same…? You could have a whole new wardrobe!

16. ~Michelle Cook
    Apr 16, 2016 @ 23:49:15

You’re so funny…. 😋 You’ve got a problem most women would die for! Lol…

17. swo8
    Apr 16, 2016 @ 23:16:27

Hi Ritu, do you have a sewing machine? You could add an inch or two to the back seam and it might give you a little more breathing room. If you add in the front it would be more noticeable. Then there is alway the possibility to add to both side seams.

18. ladieswholunchreviews
    Apr 16, 2016 @ 23:08:55

I understand. I refuse to buy more clothes in a different size when I have so many already!

19. insanitybytes22