TJ’s Household Haiku Challenge – Pins

I thought I should have another go at TJ’s fun Household Haiku Challenge this week! Check it out here.

And here is my photo….

Rainbow coloured pins
Standing tall in a circle
Ritu 2016Ready for duty

Ritu 2016

Alas, what can I say… my pins have been in brand new packaging for the last 5 years! They are one of those items I bought when we moved into our new house, thinking they would come in handy one day… But I am not a dressmaker or seamstress in any way, so the packaging was broken open, especially for this challenge! Maybe I’ll use them now!

And just for humour’s sake, a little 3/5/3 haiku too!

And then sitting down
Ouch! Sharp pins!

Ritu 2016

1. Trackback: TJ’s Household Haiku-Jewel Box | La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin
  2. R. Todd
    Apr 18, 2016 @ 03:58:35

Ouch indeed.

3. Judy Martin
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 19:01:48

I had some of those pins too, but when I ironed the fabric with them in, the tops melted! They are pretty pins indeed, and I love the haiku too, both of them! 🙂

Apr 17, 2016 @ 10:22:31

Ha, you have them beautifully organized. Mine are just thrown in a box. I barely need them too… more as tools for decoration… but I am not a dressmaker either! NOT AT ALL!!! LOL!

5. tjparis
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 09:52:30

I really love the picture. It has a cool retro quality about it. I could almost see it as a trendy canvas artwork blown up to huge size. The haiku is spot on.

6. elementhealing
    Apr 17, 2016 @ 01:54:33

They are very pretty pins. To pretty not to use somehow.

7. victoriasrealfoodkitchen
    Apr 16, 2016 @ 22:28:57

Great photo Ritu…

8. reocochran
    Apr 16, 2016 @ 21:58:03

Ritu, you found a cool pack of pins! Nice haiku fitting for the colorful pins. Great way to complete the challenge! I have been using Bobby pins in my hair to add curl every night. Smiles, Robin