Get Caught Reading Month

Annette brought this to my attention too… Get Caught Reading Month.

GetCaughtTMAS

I love this! I am always reading, and love to encourage my children to enjoy books. Thankfully they do. I also love to read stories to them, and my class children, trying to bring words to life for them, to teach them the skill so that they may be able to do this themselves while reading their own books in the future.

I was wandering around my house the other day, as you do, and happened upon a beautiful sight. Lil Man under the dining room table reading his Harry Potter book to Sonu Singh, his feline brother! It was so sweet to see, and I was gutted my phone wasn’t handy so I could take pictures!

But never fear, the next day the same thing was happening but in Lil Man’s bed! and I caught him reading to the kitty! He has been reading to Sonu Singh regularly this month, bless him!

2016-05-14_22.17.01.jpg

He’s currently on the second book, and Lil Princess, not to feel left out, is reading Enid Blyton’s Mallory Towers Book 4!

What are you reading this month?

1. joey
    May 21, 2016 @ 12:05:29

AW! Reading to cat! ^_^
    I’ve been reading The Red Garden, Incantation and J 🙂

2. Marje @ Kyrosmagica
    May 15, 2016 @ 14:50:05

I’m reading Helen from Journey to Lambeth’s Oak and Mist.. about three quarters of the way through, this is just my sort of book 🙂

May 15, 2016 @ 11:05:46

Oh, is that cute, Sis! Lil man reading to Sonu Singh and bot totally enjoying it. 😍

4. Nandini Bharadwaj
    May 15, 2016 @ 05:11:35

That’s such a cute sight. Loved the picture! 🙂
    I plan to finish the Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch this month. It’s a heist novel set in a fantasy world. Although I started it a long time ago, I didn’t quite get the chance to finish. I definitely want to get caught reading that. 🙂

5. elementhealing
    May 15, 2016 @ 03:07:51

I am reading the Bhagvad Gita.

6. Annette Rochelle Aben
    May 14, 2016 @ 23:39:38

Glad to have you celebrating this with us! YAY! Reading is fundamental! ❤

7. insanitybytes22
    May 14, 2016 @ 23:06:40

This sounds quite delightful! Get caught reading, I love it. 🙂

8. LydiaA1614
    May 14, 2016 @ 22:54:22

I have been reading Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha’s new poetry book. It is beautiful!

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

So Many Mistakes

a guide to bad dating

From Michigan to Germany

A family from Michigan living abroad in Germany.

Rachael's thoughts...

On tips and tools for working in PR, living in the North East and much more.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.