Ugh! Monday!

I’m still on holiday mode… Don’t wanna go back to school!!!!

It was midnight before my body clock allowed me to sleep!

Great!

And on top of getting my kids homework ready, I had to somehow fashion an ancient roman costume for Lil Princess for TODAY!(managed with a shery, and no sewing! Go me!

Oh thus really was me this morning! But I’m up now… Better get changed now I suppose! Happy Monday Peeps!

Oh and in case you weren’t aware…

5 sleeps until the ABBA’s!!!

Vote for me (if you like!) and other awards Here!

1. KL Caley
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 15:25:05

Haha! This was funny, poor you. I’m sure the routine will come flooding back to you soon enough. KL ❀

2. Yinglan
    Jun 06, 2016 @ 15:26:46

I’m feeling the same way after all the places I’ve been this weekend. School’s going to suck today.

3. Charles Yallowitz
    Jun 06, 2016 @ 11:31:34

Good luck. Especially with that bladder trick.

4. Rajiv
    Jun 06, 2016 @ 10:42:37

Get back to work!

5. Judy Martin
    Jun 06, 2016 @ 07:38:24

Ha! Oh poor you. I know the feeling with the bursting bladder, that’s for sure! Have a Happy Monday, sis! πŸ™‚

Jun 06, 2016 @ 07:20:24

Haha… as we just said: You have a great sense of humor, Sis! Happy Monday and yes the reward comes in 5 days πŸ˜ƒ

7. Eric Klingenberg
    Jun 06, 2016 @ 07:19:01

I feel your pain

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negroβ„’

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life