Wickets!

Lil Man is going from strength to strength with his cricket!

He had had only 2 training sessions and played one match when we went to Finland, and my brother took him to the Team Finland Ground, where a match was being played.

He got to play in the nets there, and the Team Finland Chairman looked on.

No one could believe that he had only trained for 2 sessions!

And since then, he has played 2 more matches, and in each of the 3 he has played in, he has got 2 wickets! (6 in total!) And scored 20+ runs in the first two.

The last match, he didn’t bat, as they won before he was needed. (The win helped along by his 2 wickets though!)

But his left-handedΒ bowling is sure taking the local cricket scene by storm!

So proud of my little cricketer!

(Though the washing of the whites, and getting grass stains out is not so much fun!)

1. Bee Halton
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 18:07:27

I really have no idea what you are talking about πŸ˜‰ but congratulations to the little man πŸ™‚

2. lbeth1950
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 15:30:31

Sounds like a tough little contender!

3. New Journey
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 15:09:27

Grass stains are badges of honors….lol kat

4. shirleyjdietz
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 12:24:34

I need to find out how cricket is played. I’ve always heard of it but never have known the rules or played it myself. You make me curious.

5. amommasview
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 11:30:05

High Five Lil Man!!!

Jun 07, 2016 @ 06:53:42

Awesome, my nephew! I wonder what the future has in store for him. Yes, keep it going, Lil Man!!!!

7. TanGental
    Jun 06, 2016 @ 22:58:12

Right. Brilliant. I am so going to teach you how to score on Saturday. That sounds totally inappropriate! Goodness what am I suggesting?!!

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

So Many Mistakes

a guide to bad dating

From Michigan to Germany

A family from Michigan living abroad in Germany.

Rachael's thoughts...

On tips and tools for working in PR, living in the North East and much more.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.