Lil Man is going from strength to strength with his cricket!

He had had only 2 training sessions and played one match when we went to Finland, and my brother took him to the Team Finland Ground, where a match was being played.

He got to play in the nets there, and the Team Finland Chairman looked on.

No one could believe that he had only trained for 2 sessions!

And since then, he has played 2 more matches, and in each of the 3 he has played in, he has got 2 wickets! (6 in total!) And scored 20+ runs in the first two.

The last match, he didn’t bat, as they won before he was needed. (The win helped along by his 2 wickets though!)

But his left-handedย bowling is sure taking the local cricket scene by storm!

So proud of my little cricketer!

(Though the washing of the whites, and getting grass stains out is not so much fun!)

1. Bee Halton
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 18:07:27

I really have no idea what you are talking about ๐Ÿ˜‰ but congratulations to the little man ๐Ÿ™‚

2. lbeth1950
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 15:30:31

Sounds like a tough little contender!

3. New Journey
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 15:09:27

Grass stains are badges of honors….lol kat

4. shirleyjdietz
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 12:24:34

I need to find out how cricket is played. I’ve always heard of it but never have known the rules or played it myself. You make me curious.

5. amommasview
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 11:30:05

High Five Lil Man!!!

Jun 07, 2016 @ 06:53:42

Awesome, my nephew! I wonder what the future has in store for him. Yes, keep it going, Lil Man!!!!

7. TanGental
    Jun 06, 2016 @ 22:58:12

Right. Brilliant. I am so going to teach you how to score on Saturday. That sounds totally inappropriate! Goodness what am I suggesting?!!