Wickets!

Lil Man is going from strength to strength with his cricket!

He had had only 2 training sessions and played one match when we went to Finland, and my brother took him to the Team Finland Ground, where a match was being played.

He got to play in the nets there, and the Team Finland Chairman looked on.

No one could believe that he had only trained for 2 sessions!

And since then, he has played 2 more matches, and in each of the 3 he has played in, he has got 2 wickets! (6 in total!) And scored 20+ runs in the first two.

The last match, he didn’t bat, as they won before he was needed. (The win helped along by his 2 wickets though!)

But his left-handedΒ bowling is sure taking the local cricket scene by storm!

So proud of my little cricketer!

(Though the washing of the whites, and getting grass stains out is not so much fun!)

1. Bee Halton
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 18:07:27

I really have no idea what you are talking about πŸ˜‰ but congratulations to the little man πŸ™‚

2. lbeth1950
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 15:30:31

Sounds like a tough little contender!

3. New Journey
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 15:09:27

Grass stains are badges of honors….lol kat

4. shirleyjdietz
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 12:24:34

I need to find out how cricket is played. I’ve always heard of it but never have known the rules or played it myself. You make me curious.

5. amommasview
    Jun 07, 2016 @ 11:30:05

High Five Lil Man!!!

Jun 07, 2016 @ 06:53:42

Awesome, my nephew! I wonder what the future has in store for him. Yes, keep it going, Lil Man!!!!

7. TanGental
    Jun 06, 2016 @ 22:58:12

Right. Brilliant. I am so going to teach you how to score on Saturday. That sounds totally inappropriate! Goodness what am I suggesting?!!

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...