#SoCS Aug 6/16 – Ex

Excuses – I’m always finding them, to explain why I’m putting off doing things like sorting out the kids bedroom… But I will do it, honest, it’s just that we have family over today for a barbecue so I need to clean the house from top to bottom! (Oops, see what I did there!)

Exercise – I’m attempting a lot of they right now, but exercise that will suit my knee problem, heel problem, and shortage of time problem. Today I may not get to walk, but my vigorous housework will count for something!!

Exterminate – I really am not into Dr a Who, so why did this come into my mind? Possibly because we needed to buy flea spray for the house yesterday. It’s that tine again… Thanks for the presents Sonu Singh, but we generally could do without fleas!

Extreme – I love that song by Extreme… More Than Words… Mmmmm Nuno Bettencourt…!

Existence – we are here… What are we here for? Have you worked out your purpose in life? Are we here just to exist, or do we each have a reason to be here?

Extrovert – I guess that is how I could be described by some! It’s not that I crave attention, but I am not worried if I get it! I’m not shy, put it that way.

Excited – I am, honestly, at the thought of finally getting the kids rooms sorted. We have four weeks of holiday left… Can we do it? As long as I don’t find any more excuses!!!

Written as part of Linda’s Stream ofConsciousness Series. Find the prompt here.

1. freyathewriter
    Aug 07, 2016 @ 08:31:17

I love your list, Ritu! Good luck with the next 4 weeks!

2. Shadeau
    Aug 07, 2016 @ 05:14:41

Great list of “ex’s”!!

3. Laura
    Aug 07, 2016 @ 03:37:04

Oh yeah, exercise excuses. I think I could medal in that one.

4. joey
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 20:34:42

Exquisite ex choices. I’ll make exercise excuses with you — it’s too bloody hot to be out and so I mostly yoga, and should do a lot more to make up for the lack of walking and tennis, but I don’t, because excuses 🙂

5. elementhealing
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 17:39:43

Have a wonderful BBQ 🙂

6. elementhealing
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 17:39:09

Finding excuses is very easy isn’t it? I’ve promised myself that I will take better care of myself and exercise more so I fill my day with more activities to keep me busy doing everything but!

7. keen peach
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 15:09:32

Love this! So interesting and we all know you a bit better now. 🙂

Aug 06, 2016 @ 11:03:16

Have a great weekend Ritu, you are an EXample to us all!!

Aug 06, 2016 @ 10:22:29

Haha… and the circle gets completed! Have fun with the barbecue, Sis 😊

10. Bee Halton
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 10:07:17

You can do it. I believe in you :-)!!!!!!

11. Chris White
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 09:56:37

That certainly is some stream of consciousness, Ritu.
    A veritable waterfall. Have a great weekend.