Second The Best!

Peeps, I cannot thank you enough, those of you that voted and/or shared my repetitive posts over the last week.

The Author Shout Cover Wars this week featured my book, Poetic RITUals, and thanks to your help, I came second only to the rabid Zombie Dogs! (Congratulations to that book and author. I am no sore loser!)

You know the old rhyme,

First the worst
Second the best
Third the one with the hairy chest!

Well… there you have it!

Sorry… That is the child in me coming out…!

Seriously, though, a sincere thank you.  It is wonderful to see who is out there in our blogily, willing to do that extra bit to help our blogily members! Whether it was one vote, or a daily occurrence, or a share somewhere on social media, they all helped, and I am very happy with the result!

If you are interested in checking out my book, click myBook.to/PoeticRITUals to go to the Amazon of your country to take a look and purchase if you wish!

wp-1476731965052.jpg

1. Osyth
    Oct 24, 2016 @ 14:36:52

Three of my daughters used to chant their elder sister when she was being particularly …. the eldest shall we say:
    ‘First is worst
    Second is best
    Thirds the one with the hairy chest
    And Fourth’s the golden eagle’

It stopped when daughter number three realised that she was the one with the hairy chest …. bravo you – Second IS best!!

2. Dorinda Duclos
    Oct 24, 2016 @ 04:29:26

Congrats!!! I have a question for you, how can I contact you outside of your blog? 🙂

3. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Oct 23, 2016 @ 23:33:24

You gave it your all and I shall have to let you take my word for it, that I am a chest-hairless, third… lol ❤

Oct 23, 2016 @ 20:01:38

Congratulations, Sis! That is amazing! It is a fantastic result and you can be proud of yourself 😘

5. Judy Martin
    Oct 23, 2016 @ 18:48:07

Well done Sis. We have indeed got a wonderful blogily 🙂

6. Joel F
    Oct 23, 2016 @ 18:32:27

Congrats.

7. sheldonk2014
    Oct 23, 2016 @ 18:15:27

Congrats

8. colinandray
    Oct 23, 2016 @ 18:02:56

You may not have won the “gold”, but a “silver” is pretty respectable…. and your book got some publicity which is always good!! 🙂

9. The V Pub
    Oct 23, 2016 @ 18:02:51

Congrats, Ritu!

Oct 23, 2016 @ 18:01:36

Well done you will always be tops as far as I am concerned! 😊

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life