Sonu Singh Samples Cake!

February for us is not just the month of love, but also the month of birthdays. No less than 5 members of our family, and close members at that, have their special birthdays in this month.

This means plenty of fun, celebrations, headache when selecting presents, and cake.

Not to be left out, the other day Sonu Singh tried some sponge. I know it is not a good thing for a cat, but he was so intrigued, a tiny nibble satisfied his curiosity!

20170208_195127

There were also helium balloons present, a gift from someone else, which scared the BeJesus out of him! It’s been two days and he is still spooked! He comes into the living room and looks at the spot where they were, then darts out again! We realised they were freaking him out so we had moved them into the porch where he can’t see them but he is still slightly hesitant. Silly, but sweet kitty!

Feb 12, 2017 @ 20:07:50

Poor little frightened kitty 😦

Feb 11, 2017 @ 04:48:38

So cute, Ritu. We also have three birthdays in February and my wedding anniversary.

3. ladymeritaten
    Feb 11, 2017 @ 00:30:49

Oh his reddish color reminds me of our Sonia!

4. relationspdbeverly
    Feb 11, 2017 @ 00:02:46

At least he didn’t try to blow one od them up. 😀

Hey, my birthday’s this month, too! The very last day!

Feb 10, 2017 @ 22:23:19

Aww, poor Sonu. Who would have thought… 💖

Feb 10, 2017 @ 22:19:04

Too cute, hopefully he’ll be to his old self soon 😺

Feb 10, 2017 @ 20:31:28

Bless him!! 💝💞

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...