Ritu’s Healthy Eating Week 31 – #icandothis

Hey all! I am back with another dose of food pictures and an update in the healthy eating life of Moi!

I have been at home again all week due to the whiplash, and that has resulted in me cooking all my meals properly at home, but the downside? I have ended up being a little naughty too. Snacking is far too easy when you are home, and there are naughty things to choose from as well! Chocolate covered rice cakes are okay if you have one or two, but not a whole packet! The same goes for the McVitites Thin Digestives! And if you have scones, or hot cross buns at home, well then, excuse my French, but you’re b*ggered!

Still, here is the good stuff I ate!

Oh, and we were finally able to cut Lil Princess’s cake, 2 weeks late, thanks to my accident, but better late than never!

Petula Pug!

And as usual, Friday morning and the scales beckoned.

1.5lb on.

But, I am not too worried! I over reached on my target last week, and this week I am actually at the target weight I set myself, so I am totally happy with that!

Still feeling achy, but not as tired this week. Exercise, apart from the gentle stretches I have to do, is still not on the cards, but I will slowly get back into it!

Until next week Peeps!

I’m thinking I may start to post some recipes each week now, to share some of the simple but healthy dishes I have started to make! What do you think?

1. Tikeetha T
    Mar 13, 2017 @ 15:55:14

Yes, I would love to see some of your recipes. I can follow a recipe.

Mar 11, 2017 @ 20:49:23

I think you are doing so well Sis. It is tricky being at home and controlling the urge to snack!
    I would love to see your recipies and look forward to it! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Hugh's Views and News
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 17:28:27

You’ve still done a brilliant job, Ritu. I never knew you could buy chocolate covered rice cakes. I tend to go for the salt ‘n’ vinegar flavour.

4. g0edel3
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 16:04:17

these meals look all so delicious! thanks for the ideas!

Mar 10, 2017 @ 22:16:36

That’s the big challenge when you are home. That’s why I don’t have any sweets at home which are not my own. And the others I don’t touch! So I am used not to snack that way ๐Ÿ˜Š I read about a yummy recipe coming up ๐Ÿ˜‹

6. tatianakepos
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 19:46:14

7. soulwriterforhim
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 17:53:19

I’m coming to your house – everything I want to try…looks delicious. I’d even bring the vino

8. Lisa A.
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 16:24:47

Aww, that cake is SO cute! How was it? I’d love to see your recipes, Ritu. I’m starting to diet more.

9. Osyth
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 15:12:31

Petula Pug! Adorable!!! My eldest daughter and her husband have Brian and Barrington Bones – we are slaves to the pug life. Your meals look so delicious and there are bound to be little ups on the road down … keep at it – you have inspired me to follow your suit in the past three weeks and so far I am 6lb down and smiling ear to ear (my goal is to drop another stone in whatever time it takes). So thank you, good lady and a big wooty rah to you x

Mar 10, 2017 @ 14:48:23

Post those recipes Sister!! Plus a slice of cake please ๐Ÿ˜‹

11. SickChristine
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 14:36:00

Every thing is so colorful and lovely!

12. One-Way to Health
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 14:26:17

Wow, so many strawberries! I love it! I know that feeling about chocolate rice cakes, it’s impossible to stop at 1! Monica x

13. Becky Ellis
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 14:21:05

Please do post your recipes…all of your photos look so healthy and delicious!