Day 27 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 27 of #musicalmarch🎵!

A more modern song that I find myself singing a lot! Lil Princess and I enjoy singing along to this in the car! Sia and Cheap Thrills!

And for my Eastern influence, I bring you Apache Indian! He is a Brummie Sikh guy who decided to mix his heritage with his love for Ragga music! Enjoyed his offerings in the 90’s! Movie Over India! I knew all the lyrics!

1. Rae Longest
    Mar 31, 2017 @ 17:41:43

Both songs are new to me. I listened al the way through to both and danced around a bit as I did. TY for an enjoyable time.

Mar 28, 2017 @ 16:31:13

I had not heard that Sia song before but I loved it, and the video showing off all the diffferent dance moves over the years!
    I love that Apache Indian song, that is my kind of music! 🙂

3. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵,Day28, The Doors. | willowdot21
  4. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵 Day 28 The Doors. | willowdot21
    Mar 27, 2017 @ 14:30:54

Digging the beat you got going on Sister!!

6. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 27 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 27, 2017 @ 08:09:55

I love Sis one of my favourite singers!! And i love the mix of the Apache Indian 💗🤣💗 got me dancing 💗

8. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵,Day 27, Led Zeppelin | willowdot21
    Mar 27, 2017 @ 07:18:50

Haha, I remember the video from my post! Too funny, that woman in the beginning 😂 Good morning and happy Monday, Sis!

10. potatosandwich
    Mar 27, 2017 @ 06:32:49

As strange as it sounds Apache Indian created something very new and groundbreaking, unlike his dreads. I remember listening to this in my cousins bedroom on his LP decks when he was a DJ at the time. I was like wow, this is brilliant, an Indian wrapper.

11. Trackback: #musicalmarch David Bowie
  12. Trackback: Musical March – Day 27 💝 – Emotions That Matter.