#JusJoJan – January 22nd, 2018 – Liberty

Day twenty-two of #JusJoJan!

I’m going to try to write on each of the prompts!

Today the prompt is:

Your prompt for January 22nd 2018, brought to you by the friendly and nautically inclined Captain Jill, is Liberty.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Willow at her blog, “Capt Jill’s Journey” to read her post and say hi! Here’s her link: https://captjillsjourneys.wordpress.com/

Liberty

When I read the prompt, the first thing I thought of was Catherine Tate’s Nan character, who says (excuse the colourful language!) “What a f-ink liberty!” to anyone who is doing something she doesn’t approve of.

Image result for catherine tate nan

Image from Google

What is liberty though?

A state of freedom. A right or a privilege.

Yes, they are the real meanings, but more often than not, in today’s age, we talk about people taking liberties.

Expecting things to be there for them, or done for them, without much effort from themselves… Know a few of those….

Then I checked the Urban Dictionary and the top definition for Liberty was this:

Liberty
A stunning, well wishing, sweet, cute, amazing, funny, adorable, good hearted (I said that she was absolutely stunning right?) girl with every intention to make others happy. She’ll always is there for you when you’re feeling down to cheer you up. All the boys want her desperately.
Person1: Dude I’m so happy right now.
I got this girl who is so stunning.

Person2: Ah, damn you got yourself a Liberty your lucky

Did make me giggle!

See you tomorrow!

If you want to find a full list of rules and the daily prompts visit here.

The last attempt to connect to our servers failed. Please check your internet connection.

1. Capt Jill
    Jan 23, 2018 @ 04:55:45

that was a totally new definition of liberty to me. I generally define it as being free to do anything you want to do as long as you’re not harming someone else

2. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Jan 23, 2018 @ 00:57:56

Jan 22, 2018 @ 20:42:47

Haha, that was really funny and cute. Liberty… what a wonderful prompt! Liberty. The freedom of being who you want to be and never feeling guilty but only joyful about it!

4. Ritu
    Jan 22, 2018 @ 17:54:34

I’d not heard it before either!!!

5. eschudel
    Jan 22, 2018 @ 14:49:04

I had not heard the urban dictionary meaning before – I need to check that out!

Jan 22, 2018 @ 14:39:59

That urban definition was funny. 😄
    Overall, we have liberties we just shouldn’t take for granted.

7. kishanlakhotia
    Jan 22, 2018 @ 10:23:56

Every human aspire for liberty,
    Captivity & slavery encourages inhumanity,
    Express views freely with authority,
    Enjoy the life by enhancing heart’s purity.

Jan 22, 2018 @ 08:59:27

I love the way we both think so alike, Sis! xx

Jan 22, 2018 @ 08:16:06

Brilliant Sis, positive lateral thinking, great take. I took the easy way out as I had little time 💜💜💜