FIVE DAY SONG CHALLENGE – The FOOD Edition! – Day 1 – Eat It – Weird Al Yankovic

Erika, my blog Sis was so lovely to nominate me for this great music challenge, which I had only finished the other day! Thank you very much, Sis!!!

The rules:
Post what the lyrics mean to you. (Optional)
Post the name of the song and video.
Nominate 1 or 2 bloggers each day of the challenge.

This time I have decided to go with a food theme, as I have been struggling with eating rather too much!

First up is Weird Al Yankovic with Eat It! I appear to have been doing far too much of that eating!!!!

I pass this challenge on to anyone who wishes to spread some wonderful music out there into the blogosphere!

Apr 20, 2017 @ 20:07:50

Loved this song Sis. It could have been written for me! 🙂

Apr 19, 2017 @ 17:15:16

Love this Sis!! 💜

Apr 19, 2017 @ 14:40:23

Weird Al!! Oh yeah Sister!!!

4. Tikeetha T
    Apr 19, 2017 @ 13:39:53

I miss Weird Al. Great song choice.

Apr 19, 2017 @ 07:19:38

Haha… awesome, sis 😂Fantastic theme and I already wonder if that other food related Jacko song version by Weird Al Yankovic will show up too!!

Apr 19, 2017 @ 07:09:10

You are very good, Ritu, to do this again. A great choice of topic for us all!

7. wwwpalfitness
    Apr 19, 2017 @ 06:18:09

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness and commented:

I always like me some Al

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.