Ritu’s Healthy Eating – Week 47 – #icandothis

When I’ve been good, I’ve been really, really good.. when I’ve been bad, I’ve been really awful!

There were fruits, veg and salads… there were chocolates, cakes and ice creams!

And it won’t end there… we still have to celebrate Lil Man’s birthday properly, s there will be a meal out, and CAKE obviously too!!!

But what about my weigh in??

Well, tragedy struck when I realised on Wednesday, that my scales had died! And even my emergency pair were finished too! Dang!

I had to fit in an emergency pit-stop to the shops at lunchtime to pick me up a new pair ready for this morning! (Run = exercise – good thing!)

But with a new pair of scales you can’t be sure they are fully calibrated to be the same as your last. As I couldn’t hop from one pair to the other to see whether they weighed me the same, I was dubious. But my new all singing all dancing Weight Watcher scales (sorry Slimming World, I love you but you haven’t got your own scales!) tell me I was the same as last week!

I’ll take that! Better then these ones telling me I was actually a heifer!

So onwards, and hopefully not upwards!!!

Have a great, healthy week Peeps! I hope to report a loss next week!

1. aliveandbloomingblog
    Aug 01, 2017 @ 18:21:55

Yum! All looks fantastic! looking forward to reading more!

2. Sarah Brentyn
    Jul 06, 2017 @ 05:25:42

I’m sorry, I can’t remember…is your blog where Shelley Wilson got the idea from to take photos of her food as sort of a diary? I love this.

I’ve been taking pics on my phone for a long time but thought, recently, I could hold myself accountable with those (and also tempt myself with how good some of the “good” dishes look). πŸ™‚

Jul 06, 2017 @ 06:46:57

Yes it was me! I find it a great way to think back and feel a little pride, or shame upon what I have consumed! Lol!

• Sarah Brentyn
        Jul 06, 2017 @ 19:02:00

I REALLY like this and may steal your idea. (With permission and credit, of course.) I have the photos anyway… I think it will tempt me to eat better if I have a photo of something that looks good. (Is it weird that I take photos of my food? I think a little bit since I had no reason for it…) πŸ˜‰

Jul 06, 2017 @ 19:20:24

It’s not weird at all!! (Because I do it too lol) and by all means… post away!!!!!

3. Swapnil Pandey
    Jul 04, 2017 @ 10:52:43

Loved it

4. Rajiv
    Jul 02, 2017 @ 17:34:29

You ate all that for breakfast?

Jul 01, 2017 @ 18:20:29

You are doing well Sis and you always have ssuch lovely meals too! πŸ™‚

6. hotmessmemoir
    Jul 01, 2017 @ 01:30:06

Is that your food? I am so f’ing hungry and I had to click on this post. Thanks a lot R! LOL!!!

Jun 30, 2017 @ 21:46:55

So, be nice to the new scale and it will be nice to you… lol!

8. Sonderwriter
    Jun 30, 2017 @ 14:49:01

Looks healthy and yummy!!!

9. Phil Taylor
    Jun 30, 2017 @ 14:03:25

Those meals look fantastic! I wish I could hire you as my personal chef!

10. Lutheranliar
    Jun 30, 2017 @ 13:14:33

Happy Birthday, Lil Man!

11. charlypriest
    Jun 30, 2017 @ 12:17:48

Healthy is good at my age now, but who doesn’t like a double or triple burger….. that is paradise, and also,I remember my mother when I was a kid (still am) she would endulge me in great fatty meat, but I did run a lot so the point is…. forgot, gonna make it up now, point is that you have to work out or run wich is the same and let the kids eat “bad” food, since the vegetables is not very appealing to kids,
    the’ll learn later on, so for now give them hamburgers, pizza, and more of those

Jun 30, 2017 @ 07:10:58

Well done Sis πŸ’œ

13. Trackback: Ritu’s Healthy Eating. Week 47. – The Militant Negroβ„’
  14. Mr. Militant Negro
    Jun 30, 2017 @ 06:53:08

Reblogged this on The Militant Negroβ„’.