#SoCS Oct. 28/17 – Which/Witch/Wich

Linda’s back with another great #SoCS prompt!

Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “which/witch/wich.” Start your post with the word “which” and try to fit the word “witch” in somewhere if you can. Bonus points if you use a word that ends in “wich.” As an added rule this week, you will lose all the points you’ve ever earned if you type “which witch is which” anywhere in your post. Have fun!

Oooh! You hard taskmaster, Linda!

Which sandwich filling would a Witch choose?

Now, I’m no witch, chicken salad does me, or a simple ham and tomato on wholemeal.

But I don’t think those choices would appeal to the pointy hatted ones… (stereotypical of me, I know, forgive me!)

Probably more of a frogs legs and slug slime toastie, or maybe a fish-eyes and gherkin bap?

I’m guessing the more mould on the bread the better too!

Animal, Cartoon, Cat, Comic

Image from Pixabay

And on the note of witches and Halloween, we have our school Halloween disco on Wednesday – 1st November, not the 31st October, I know – and I may just have to ‘witch’ it up!

Well, there you are! And the images are all from Pixabay!

1. J-Dub
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 18:46:31

Chicken salad is my favorite! Great Post.

2. John Holton
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 18:00:37

If you’re looking for a disgusting cheese, how about casu marzu? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

3. bikerchick57
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 14:46:17

Nice! Don’t forget witches always eat their sandwiches on dark rye. 😉

Oct 28, 2017 @ 14:14:06

Haha, Ritu. You will have to read Winnie the Witch if you want to know what witches eat!

5. Phil Taylor
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 12:24:08

Well if you do decide to “witch it up” for the Halloween party, you know we expect to see pictures here!

6. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 10:52:46

7. Ginni Deville
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 10:40:22

Gags – fish-eyes and gherkin bap – bluergh

Oct 28, 2017 @ 10:10:26

Oh, I rather stick with you and the chicken salad, sis. But I love the witch prompt. I am sure I was burned on a pile in a former life. I even have a little flag hanging on my window for Halloween. It says: “Here lives the wicked witch with all her little monsters!” LOL!!

Oct 28, 2017 @ 09:29:09

Fish eyes and gherkin bap.. love it Sis 💜💖💝💜

10. Anindya
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 08:02:02

You are really a wizard of words, Ritu….:)….nicely linked the prompt words…..fun read….nicely done ….:)

11. Miriam Hurdle
    Oct 28, 2017 @ 06:36:04

Perfect sandwich for the witch. I like it, Ritu!

Oct 28, 2017 @ 05:16:05

Chicken salad definitely! Those frog legs can be rubbery!!